Please stop moving threads to inappropriate forums where the moderators of...

...the second forum just lock it because it's not their subject matter.

I had a thread that was both PvE and PvP, so it was put in general. The general moderator for some reason kicked it to PvP, where the PvP moderator locked it for not being PvP enough.

Did you read the last post? The one where the moderator told you why the thread was being locked? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't locked for not being PvP enough, and the thread was considered a PvP topic (you even have PvP in the title and the entire thread was about why the developers change PvE and PvP together instead of splitting) The thread was locked because it was degenerating into "pointless, angry speculation"

No, the last post I saw was "Moved to PvP" then when I tried to post a follow up I got a "This thread is locked" message

This is hardy a general problem that you should post publicly in the feedback forum. More like a single incident you should PM moderators about.

15+ Year Old Account
    We usually move threads to their appropriate forums.

Example?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with a lock or a move, you're welcome to PM the moderator who performed those actions. If you have issues with moderators in general, you're welcome to PM me or Boubouille.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Did you read the last post? The one where the moderator told you why the thread was being locked? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't locked for not being PvP enough, and the thread was considered a PvP topic (you even have PvP in the title and the entire thread was about why the developers change PvE and PvP together instead of splitting) The thread was locked because it was degenerating into "pointless, angry speculation"
    It hadn't "degenerated." It was half a page of mild speculation and suggestion.

I didn't realize we weren't allowed to do those things anymore.