Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorac View Post
    Yes generally our pally tank gets every interrupt as he is bringing him to the back of the room.

Since we are gonna be there tomorrow night we might just try with the boomkin again, iv head maybe glyped hurricane might help too.
    NO. Moonkin should never ever use hurricane. Multi dot adds, shrooms and typhoon. Maybe he can talent fungal growth and slow adds with shrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    NO. Moonkin should never ever use hurricane. Multi dot adds, shrooms and typhoon. Maybe he can talent fungal growth and slow adds with shrooms.
    Alright good to note then lol thanks

Deleted
    What we dois go with 2 tanks, 3 healers, 2 melee dps and 3 ranged.

We tank Cho'gal in the middle of the room and pop bloodlust right after the first worship. I know somme people like to have it for p2 but we get a lot more nukeage out of popping it at the start since we won't have beams and shit on us.

We kill the first two adherents, and have a hunter and a fire mage mostly nuke the small adds. On the 2nd smalll adds spawn, we might have a dps warrior help.

The 3rd adherent we don't kill, but we only tank it and interrupt it. This gives us about 2 million more damage on the boss that we don't have to waste on adds had we killed another adherent and then 15 small adds.

Only tanking the 3rd adherent and using bloodlust at the very start takes us to phase 2 afther having only killed 2 adherents and 10 small adds. This saves quite bit of healer mana.

Deleted
    In first phase wtihout having an add up you wanna stack up entirely so that your priest easily can AoE fear worthshipped, works great. Also bring Cho'gall to the middle to minimize running, but be prepared to run back with him on 4th add wave.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just downed him with my guild.

Our setup:
    Tanks:
    Prot pala
    Prot warrior
    Healers:
    Resto druid
    Holy pala
    DPS:
    balance druid
    Ele shaman
    Fost mage
    Enh shaman (me)
    Rogue
    Feral druid (yes alot of druids)

I always run with the warrior to make sure the Adherant gets interrupted and only the ranged takes care of the small adds from the first 2 adherants... when we get the 3rd adherant we all help killing them and then we go into P2 before the 4th adherant dies.

When it comes to healing we stack up so that i can use my healing rain and that works untill P2 where every one who can heal themselfs does it... even the rogue uses recuperation (or how its spelled) and 3 druids is great for Innervate.

And ofc you realy have to keep down your corruption... It isnt impossible to go into P2 with 0 corruption.

2 tanks, 6 dps (4 ranged, 2 melee) and 2 good geared healers would be enough. Done it now four times with this.

Prot Pala,
    Feral Druid

Holy Pala,
    Holy Priest

Affliction Warlock,
    Shadow Priest,
    MM Hunter,
    Balance Druid / Destro Warlock,
    Unholy DK,
    Muti Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jknight47 View Post
    Rather than start a new thread here, I'll tack a question on here. My guild has been running with spriest, frost mage and hunter aoe'ing the adds. But they on occassion get through anyway. We have tried having either our rogue of frost dk help out (esp with 3rd/4th waves) but they always seem to pull aggro on them and take a ton of corruption (dk much more so than rogue who ToT's to the tank). Any suggestions for them?
    Let the Ranged start bombing then the melees head in and start aoeing they shouldn't pull off the ranged DDs.
    Also let the ROgue ToT one of the Heavy ae dmg dealers cause 20% more dmg is a nice to have here.
    Melees shouldn't be in the adds when they are in a Frost Nova cause they then hit what is next to em.
    Fan of Knives and slow Poision should be standard I guess.
    We usually have 1 Rogue in @ 3rd wave and sometimes when we get a 4th we have 2 Rogues in or what else we have with us.

Hey man, we've actually downed Cho'gall yesterday and here are some tips from my side:

We had just one melee, a lot of ranged on the little adds (Blood) is helpfull. Also we had 86k raid DPS seeing yours is lower. We went 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 dps (4 ranged).
    Melee DPS is only helpfull on the boss, but if you want to keep your corruption low ranged DPS is a must.

GL!

Our guild's 10 man group is prety melee heavy same as u do it seems.

Our Set up last time we managed to kill ChoGall :

Tanks : Warr + Pala

Healers : 2x Hpala + RShamy

DPS : Rogue + Warr +Frost DK / SV hunter ( me ) and Fire mage

We actualy never had problems with the small add's, tho mostly just ppl getting hit by the Shadow Crash thingy screws us over and we end up being too sick in last phase.
    Sometimes we get probs with small add's too if me ( Hunter ) or the mage get MC'd so we usualy call our rogue to go in and FoK add's to death, without getting hit tho.

The Tact id recommend u to use is ask hunter go Sv ( Nicely.. ) to make more dmg on the add's and ofc keep the SP on the smaller add's all times.
    FORCE ur Enh shaman to drop magma totem + earthbind when the small ones pop up ( should be needed only after 3rd Big ones = 15 small ones and further)
    Ur frost dk should help on the adds too with hes AOE shit ( Howling Blast ? + DnD )

This is how i would do it and i hope this helps at all.

Sry for bad Grammar etc.

Edit : I didint check ur WoL at all at first but now i did. Imo ur dps is WAY too low to even THINK of going to Cho'Gall.
    At start we ran into some probs when every1 was making around 14k overall in the fight but when having 1 dude under 12k
    So id recommend u to gear up ppl properly b4 going to end bosses and.. ye. " L2P "
    Last edited by Biosync; 2011-03-03 at 08:46 AM.