Deleted

[Holy]Trinket dilemma.

So basicly i can't decide wether to pick Mandala,Jar of the ancient or Core.
    The proc from mandala is nice,it's let's me return alot of mana in combination with divine plea+arcane torrent/judgement.
    I have my doubts about Jar of the ancient Remedies.

The intellect bonus on Core is really sexy but the use effect is kinda sucky.
    So any advice?

Can't link anything yet,but my charachter name is Cassedy I'm on khadgar-eu.

I would pick the Intellect one

Quote Originally Posted by Cassedy View Post
    The intellect bonus on Core is really sexy but the use effect is kinda sucky.
    If by sucky you mean "because I always forget about it" I recommend binding it to WoG and LoD. Since both need some heals in advance you can be sure to spend it after some mana drain and will be using it constantly aftwards without thinking about it.

If by "sucky" you mean "it's not on par with the others" .... well yeah

15+ Year Old Account
    I've heard that the regeneration from Jar of the Ancient outperforms the other trinkets (except for Shard of Woe) to an extent where it's really good, even though there's no intellect. You should probably look for some calculations on what the different trinkets provide in MP5 and intellect, and then compare from the data.