Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanhar View Post
    Felpuppy Mana Feed buff says hi.
    1. Get Mana Feed in a Shadow Bolt-spamming Affliction spec and show me how.

2. The Mana Feed changes were not buffs. They were to bring the Felhunter and Felguard up to the Imp and Succubus' level of mana returns, not push them over the other two. The reason is that Imp and Succubus can proc Mana Feed every global cooldown while the Felhunter and Felguard can only proc it every six seconds.

3. Even if they made Felhunter give you 20% mana back, it'd have a hard time keeping up with the Seed of Corruption spam.

10+ Year Old Account
    The buff is purely as they stated they want to bring AoE in line across the board for everyone. Everyone. Other classes got similar buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    I'm not really sure but doesn't seed of corruption scale with mastery? It is indeed more mana efficient to RoF but I'm pretty sure that SoC + lifetapping does better aoe then channeling RoF.
    Yeah it scale with shadow mastery, but maybe its better to let Corruption tick for the entire duration while channeling RoF and once Corruption falls, its better to spam seed. It depend on how many mobs you have in your pull too. Im not sure, ill have to test it in different situations.

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    Thats because corruption is single target damage. Single target damage is not hurt by the AoE limitations.
    Yeah i know, i was just surprised by the damage i can do with a mega-pull in Straholme Soulburn-SoC is the Ultimate AoE for super giga pulls!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Yeah it scale with shadow mastery, but maybe its better to let Corruption tick for the entire duration while channeling RoF and once Corruption falls, its better to spam seed. It depend on how many mobs you have in your pull too. Im not sure, ill have to test it in different situations.
    You can still spam SoC. Corruption only fades on the target u are casting SoC on, all other targets will still take damage from the corruption u have applied. I believe that SoC is superior to multidotting when there r 4 or more targets. I may be wrong tho.

Yeah i know, i was just surprised by the damage i can do with a mega-pull in Straholme Soulburn-SoC is the Ultimate AoE for super giga pulls!
    You can still spam SoC. Corruption only fades on the target u are casting SoC on, all other targets will still take damage from the corruption u have applied.
    sb-SoC does indeed a lot of AoE but its not enough to reach the numbers a demolock can reach.

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    i think to myself, wow what a useless buff, then i think again.....least its not a nerf.....
    lol, true.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Fuck, I forgot about demo.

But again, this wont really change anything. I cant see demo locks using seed. Is anyone running the numbers?
    Dont worry, everyone forgets about demo, thats because its the class for people who play this game casually. (Puts on flame retardant suit)