Deleted

[Holy] Jugement macro

I'm just wondering how you guys sort out the use of judgement. I normally like to focus a boss and then have a macro that judges the focussed target. However, it doesn't work when i just target something. There need to be a focussed target else it can't be used. Also, my target will become the same as the focussed target I just used the macro on :\

Since im not that good at making macro's I'm just curious what you use. Would like some sort of priority macro like focussed target > regular target > any random target.

I have not macroed anything, i just click the judgement and it automatically finds a enemy target to cast it on, and i switch back to the target i was healing before

Got judgement on scroll wheel up and down. Easily accessible, and usually I don't care squat about who I judge, as long as the target ain't CCed. No need to maintain friendly targets anyway, since I only use mouseover-heals (and thus never need to select a target to heal).

Something like:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, exists, harm]Judgement;judgement
    /targetlasttarget

This will judge your focus (or your target if you do not have a focus). Not sure if you need the targetlasttarget bit though, but you mentioned the macro switching your target. Just play around with and without the line to see what you need.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Skip the /targetlasttarget
    Mainly he will have a focus if he dont, then he will target, going back to the target u previously had may in some situations be confusing.
    If you want it to do this
    1) Use judgment on your focus
    2) If you have no focus or your focus is friendly, then select a random enemy target (do not check if CCd) and then cast judgement, without you losing target off your current target.
    Then this macro works, if you want it to work like this
    1) Use judgement on your focus if its an enemy
    2) Use judgement on your current target (or a random target without going back to ure last target) and let u keep the target.
    Then dont use /targetlasttarget and just go for

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, exists, harm]Judgement;Judgement

I am using mouse over macros + shadowed unit frames for most of my abilities/spells. I use the following for my judgement

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover] Judgement

Will judge whatever your mouse arrow is targeting/hovering(spelling?) over.

But i'll suggest you to try out a few things to see which one you prefer, since it is always personal preference.

Pludes

#showtooltip judgement
    /assist focus
    /use 10
    /use Tyrande's Favorite Doll
    /cast judgement
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

For whatever reason, my paladin is fond of randomly chucking judgements across the room in who knows what direction instead of picking the most obvious in combat target right in front of her face... got me in trouble a few times, pulling trash from across the room! So, I introduced the above macro.

It will automatically judge my focus's target, usually I focus whatever tank I happen to be keeping an eye on. I also have my synapse springs (use 10) and my trinket on the same macro to keep both on cd. The last line gets rid of error noise and messages when I hit it and my gloves/trink aren't up yet.