Poll: Would you wait and clear everything at least in normal before starting Firelands?

Deleted

What if Firelands was released with 4.1? Would you still raid BWD?

Let's say all this Firelands drama didn't happen. Let's say Firelands was scheduled for March 23rd. I bet a lot of guilds wouldn't have cleared everything even in normal by then.

Would you wait and clear everything at least in normal before jumping to Firelands? Or would you just skip the last bosses just because Ragnaros is waiting for you with new legs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopard View Post
    Let's say all this Firelands drama didn't happen. Let's say Firelands was scheduled for March 23rd. I bet a lot of guilds wouldn't have cleared everything even in normal by then.

Would you wait and clear everything at least in normal before jumping to Firelands? Or would you just skip the last bosses just because Ragnaros is waiting for you with new legs?
    Drama? Are people retarded enough to want something that isn't finished and not wait 1 or 2 more months for something better?

Deleted
    I don't think our guild would have any choice... we're 4/12 normal 10man (haven't gone to conclave yet, I'm sure we would beat it easily). While we're definitely good enough to take Maloriak and Ascendant council anytime now, we simple don't have the gear to jump a tier yet. I'm pretty sure everyone in the guild is psyced about taking down cho'gall and nef as well, so I doubt we would have switched even if we had the gear to do so.

haven't voted as it would be a bit of both for me/the guild i'm on. I.e. we would use some night(s) for tier 11 and the other(s) for tier 12.

But, I would definitely much rather have Firelands delayed till it's ready and delayed till the 'not-so-leet' of us have had some more time (1-2.5 more months) to bash our heads against the hard-modes.