Deleted

[HELP] Solo Onyxia

Hello,

Is it possible to solo Onyxia as Prot i saw Videos of DKs and Hunter done it but no Paladin Videos.

If its possible maybe someone done it befor and give me some tips ?

Tanks Erath

Try google/Youtube, if there is none, go try it and come tell us. :3

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There ARE videos of Pals... It's not hard. If you lose too much HP, switch seal.... Not hard at all. You can melee here even when she's flying.

BUT: Gold loot of those old encounters is heavily decreased. So it's usually not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Strossus View Post
    There ARE videos of Pals... It's not hard. If you lose too much HP, switch seal.... Not hard at all. You can melee here even when she's flying.

BUT: Gold loot of those old encounters is heavily decreased. So it's usually not worth the effort.
    QFT, seal switch is our solo winner
    but methinks hes not doing this for gold
    odds are hes trying to get the mount to drop
    and ive been thinking of trying this myself on my protadin

We are talking the re-tuned, level 80 Onyxia, right? I thought they removed the ability to melee her in the air... I also didn't think people would be soloing her for a while!

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers.

Yes im trying Level 80 Onyxia i tried her and she hits me like a truck X_X

Deleted
    No. You cannot. A blood DK might be able to do it.

Deleted
    You can 3 maned the 80 10m man version, i've done it with my druid (balance spec) and a prot palli and a mage, we're gonna try again with a dk tank, my druid and mage.

Deleted
    I tried again with WOG Glype and Mending Enchant and finally got her into P2.
    I Wiped at the big add gonna try again :/

----------------

i can handle the welps but i cant handle the big ones :/ i kite them wenn they have the buff up.
    I havnt enought damage to kill them befor there spawns another :/
    Last edited by mmoc389f5a0428; 2011-03-04 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried it and the big adds in phase 2 are what hurt.

Whether we can or can't solo this now is almost irrelevant, given the upcoming WoG cooldown.
    I am a sad pandadin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erath View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to solo Onyxia as Prot i saw Videos of DKs and Hunter done it but no Paladin Videos.

If its possible maybe someone done it befor and give me some tips ?

Tanks Erath
    Sadly after the WOG nerf i doubt prot paladins will be able to do this feat.

Deleted
    Not so relevant to you I imagine, but as a blood DK, i could not solo it, blood DKs have stronger self healing than paladins as far as i know so i imagine you will struggle a lot. I brought a hunter friend along and he made the air phase so short that i couldn't possibly die ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    No. You cannot. A blood DK might be able to do it.
    Funny because I just did it about an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Mind giving some details? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...on/asur/simple says you did not.

It tried that too with my paladin (tried prot and retri) with no luck.
    Onyxia may be one of the easiest bosses and "only be 80", but still hits l like a truck.
    I know Blood DK's and some druids can easily solo this, but with a paladin it might be more difficult (I'm not saying it's impossible though.)

Deleted
    Wanna share some tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    Mind giving some details? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...on/asur/simple says you did not.
    Different server, different character. I am just that crazy to have more than one paladin :P

Different server, different character. I am just that crazy to have more than one paladin :P
    Then link armory of that "second" paladin and give us some tips. I reallyt wanna get started on farming that drake before 4.1 and its out of reach for a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Somehow i don't believe you. Please provide proof.

i 2man her every week prot pala, hunter - i cant see how i would be abel to solo her yet - and with the wog chance im not even sure we can 2 man it anymore