Deleted

a bit too many stickies...

i might be a bit biased here, but i think 8 stickied threads when there are 20 normal threads per page is a bit much. i think the priest forums are the only one with so many stickies (and even if there are others with 8 or even more, that's still not a reason to have that many). maybe we can split the stickies up in a healing (disc/holy) and DPS (shadow) part, and just have a "healing helpful topics" and a "DPS helpful topics" thread, and move new stickies there after a month or 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3 stickies of spec guides could probably turn into one thread called "Priest Guides", then inside that threat it links to the separate guides. The "state of x" threads could probably done the same way "State of Priests Patch x".

I do agree though. I came to the Priest forum recently since I went back to leveling my priest (Was Shadow DPS - Oh, I mean Mana Battery in TBC), and I thought the stickies looked a bit messy.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2011-03-04 at 05:45 PM. Reason: cats and cakes
    Hi

In my opinion, the current number of stickies is more than normal, but it's no more of an inconvenience to hit the mouse wheel one more time. Each Sticky is warranted and active (judging by views).

Quote Originally Posted by phaffo View Post
    In my opinion, the current number of stickies is more than normal, but it's no more of an inconvenience to hit the mouse wheel one more time. Each Sticky is warranted and active (judging by views).
    Agreed - its definitely useful for noobs like me.