Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood in Uldum during my herb farming and I'm competing with a Tauren Druid, I'll leave just a Life Giving Seed behind for it to pick. By the time I cycle back around, it's gone and a new nod will be up and I'll leave the Seed behind again.

I used to invite people to group and summon them so with a druid atop the dalaran tower so they'd die.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

When i was 14, my best mates and i had a mate that knew some of the more rougher guys a few suburbs away we usually went of a friday night. There was a beer factory there we stole the left over bottles from the bins, just a few of us maybe 5-7. Weeks later we ended up bringing more and more people and what went from petty thievery alcohol bin stealing of a few guys led to (every friday night for roughly 6 months) using shifter tools and tin snips and bolt cutters opening up 5 ft holes in the fences and shed walls with (no, word, of, a, lie.) 30-40 guys aged from 12-24 stealing thousands of dollars worth of cartons of grog, barcardi, tooheys, vodka whatever.

it took the complex another 4 months to get the brains to install allarms, even then we still got what we came for in under 15mins. I remember the absolute gut wrenching alertness and adrenaline that i would feel lurching through my system as we crossed the courtyard from the fence to the sheds. At any moment some seco could've been hiding waiting for us, jump out of the parked trucks and beat us with those torches. But, getting into (as a shrimp at the time with the other littlies lol...) the sheds and seeing cartons and crates stacked up 16ft high ish and just thinking wow.......worth any risk.

15+ Year Old Account
    I lost the Ashes to some douchebag who had never been to TK and didn't know who Kael was. My confession is I would have done just about anything at that point to strip them from him.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    I gotta say thats just cold. What has the community come to?
    I had a really cool long post written up with stories. Then I accidentally the whole Command-LeftArrow thing. Sins absolved except the really badly illegal ones.

I bought gold.

I'm a bit of a mean person in game. Hence the "cold" part of the name.

I used to go to Astranaar every day for a couple hours and kill every NPC and quest giver there and this was back in BC when I was a PVP junkie and had all the best gear and the weapon and would rape anyone who came to defend the town along with repeatedly ganking any lowbies who were brave enough to try and attack me... ._. Bog forgive my cruel soul!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauroon View Post
    I have ganked. There it is! YES I HAVE!
    And i will do it again.
    That brings memories... and i must confess again. In TBC, i was fooling around in Elwynn Forest with my troll hunter and rogue friend. We saw 2 ~10 lvl alliances with _very_ stupid names and followed them around as they didnt have pvp mode in Elwynn. They were going towards Redridge Mountains and then some hordie (maybe they asked him on IRC to whisper me or something) whispers me that those 2 allys are not going to Redridge if we are following them. So, we ran to Duskwood, and after few minutes ran to Redridge and i ganked those 2 allies who were just arrived here... Then that hordie whispered again "cruel!"

:x I once trolled in a dungeon... I felt so dirty afterwards.

Normally I'm very much against trolling of any sort.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

I was lvl 85 in desolace doing some arch and a lvl 30ish horde lock put a dot on me. I know he didnt mean to but I still moonfired him.

Also the only time I ever ran a lowbie threw a dungeon was in mara. The guy went afk with auto follow on. I have a pet peeve about looting mobs and I asked him if he was gonna loot. He said nothing so I pulled a whole room shadowmelded and hearthed.

I was testing out my new bear spec in Tauren Mill (before Cata). I killed everything in sight and I had no trouble till a lvl 80 lock and warrior came.
    Last edited by aqthedruid; 2011-03-06 at 08:44 AM.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    So back in vanilla (as a ret paladin with spinal reaper) myself and 3 guys (GM MS War, Marshal Mage, and FM Ret Paladin) are running around winterspring waiting for a BG queue. Zooming around on our mounts, we run into probably the one horde in the entire zone (on proudmoore it was like 10:1) and without skipping a beat all dismount and kill the guy within half a second. Mount back up and resume our wandering.

10 Seconds later the guy's whispering us yelling at us and shit.

30 Seconds later we go back and do it again lol

I'm a greedy bastard. I'd rather buy myself a new computer part then buying my sister a new toy.

I've bullied my way into raids and gear. Had 1 person kicked from guild for ninja loot I wanted (somewhat of a ninja cause he already won something and I raged cause I lost the roll and said that he already won something) and me and 2 other people made a guy delete his toons. I feel bad about that cause looking back on it he was a nice guy but when your told to kill adds and you don't it makes me mad. I've also been called a "Wet blanket" cause I tell people to shut up in vent during raid even tho everyone is laughing and having a good time...it's mainly during boss fights tho.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

10+ Year Old Account
    I tell my raidleader that I'm doing heroics, but I'm having shit luck with drops.

I'm not going at all.

I have a bad habit of doling out advice from time to time and accidently making friends with the world's largest leeches. I occasionally put these hapless souls on ignore, and I do feel guilty about it becaue they're not going anything really wrong, I just don't want to ever talk to them again because I'm an antisocial jerk.

I am also guilty of making flagged lowbies on my server dance. If they do not dance, they die. /point /dance is all the warning they get.

I play a rogue. I almost never stealth. I'd much rather run up to something face to face. I usually cancel stealth without using an opener. (I make up for this in many other ways though...like by knowing how to sap properly, and using poisons that benefit the group rather than just my DPS...)

We were gunning for server-first Yogg-Saron for a while. I was p1 center tank and then follow-up dps. I did occasionally think in passing that I had never seen the new on-crit feral tank shield thing that came in the last patch. The guild started falling apart. I ended up in the next guild down, and progressed back up to Yogg. By then we were server second.

Again, p1 tank and follow on dps. We eventually got him down. A few weeks later I stopped by Moonglade and out of habit popped by the druid trainer.

"Would you like to train [Savage Defense]?"

Epic guild chat screenshot when I fessed up.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    So absolved.

I had an IRL situation today. I was at a gas station, and I was getting a little bit of gas before work, when someone drove up to me and told me he was just coming from a funeral and he left his wallet behind and he needed gas to go back and get it. I told him that I couldn't do it because I don't carry cash and my debit card was low as it is (which is true), but I didn't tell him it was more that I didn't trust him or his story.

I feel guilty that my first interactions with strangers are so suspicious and untrusting, and that I lied to him. (Lying via omission is still lying in my book.)

The highlighted part is all I read, and I've been giggling non-stop since. I don't know why, but I thought you'd like to know that your gas is funnier than all of these boring retold stories of asshattery. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.