Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some of these things seem pretty OP. I would be happy if they just added a root effect to it. Something like this:

Consecration
    Cost: Same cost as before
    Consecrates the ground around you, rooting anyone in it for 2 seconds and dealing X amount of damage over Y amount of seconds. The root effect does not break on damage.

But make the root effect something holy-ish. Keep the mana cost and the CD. For ret I want this to be a choice, for example: Do I need that mana to heal later? Or do I need the root now to kill something? It shouldn't be something you can use every CD, Blizzard likes the choice between healing, utility and damage. Holy should have a talent to decrease CD and mana cost, they need a buff.

The problem with that is you have to be in the range of consecrate to get that off, which doesn't quite get rid of the total mobility issue. But it is quite true that some of the previous ideas (mine included :P) sound (and probably would be) quite OP.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

well it has some useage.. like keeping stealthers away....

Quote Originally Posted by Doonarion View Post
    well it has some useage.. like keeping stealthers away....
    Lol hardly. Maybe pre-Cata, but even then Sap has a longer range than Cons covers. Now it's on a 10 second duration for a 30 second CD and costs half of your mana.