Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

A Quiz about WoW! Can you make it?!

I'm bored and decided to spice up YOUR day with a little quiz about the game.

The questions goes from Classic to Present, there are 21 questions. Think you have what it takes? I don't.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/...rcraft-general

Let me know if you enjoyed it, so maybe I can make some more

New short quiz about boss quotes, testing some new question methods and stuff.
    7 questions
    http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/...aft-quote-quiz
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2011-03-05 at 01:36 AM.
    Hi

Deleted
    Apparantly after the first question, the test was running out of questions

15+ Year Old Account
    81/100

Was cool i suppose, kinda liked that you used questions out of the norm. Some were too easy, some were too hard, some were trick questions: this is what a quiz should be.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of your questions are slightly misleading: For example: WHICH OF THESE BOSSES ARE NOT A BOSS? is supposed to be which of these bosses are not a raid boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    18/21 meh...

Quiz died after 11 question. Was interesting up till then I guess.

worked for me, answered all questions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delilith View Post
    Some of your questions are slightly misleading: For example: WHICH OF THESE BOSSES ARE NOT A BOSS? is supposed to be which of these bosses are not a raid boss.
    I suppose. I won't change it though as I find it fun taking a test a few times to get it right.. Besides, editing it resets stats :<
    Hi

Question.
    I am not sure, but I belive you didnt need attunement to join kara, just to open the door? Am I wrong? :P

71/100 !!! so ye 15/21....no hacks or cheats =)

Thanks for the!

_ _ _ SPOILER _ _ _

Tbh i can't remember there being an attunement for naxx, i raided the first 4 bosses there back in the day...hmm maybe just bad memory. Same goes for UBRS
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

67/100 wahhhhhh hahaha

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    61/100

im such a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    Question.
    I am not sure, but I belive you didnt need attunement to join kara, just to open the door? Am I wrong? :P
    Before they nerfed it everyone needed to be attuned, after the nerf only 1 raid member needed to have done the quest aka so they had a key to enter =)
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

Deleted
    19/21, one of the questions with 2 answers had a tick/untick on both buttons.. i'm tired so didn't see it until I went for the next.. also failed the one with the raid bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i can't remember there being an attunement for naxx, i raided the first 4 bosses there back in the day...hmm maybe just bad memory. Same goes for UBRS
    UBRS Doesn't have an attunement per say, but you did need to do the key quest in order to open the door - which I always saw as an "attunement". Naxx had an attunement, Argent Dawn Rep at exalted = instant attuned, Revered = pay some gold, Honored = Pay some gold + Nexus Crystals(?) or so.

I'm surprised to see 70% so far has failed on the ZG patch question.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    19 of 21. got the zg patch wrong(didn't play back then) and got the which boss isnt a boss wrong, just guessed and got the two that werent right, but the other guy(gehennas) was a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'm surprised to see 70% so far has failed on the ZG patch question.
    Haha, 70%?
    I could it the first time, and I didnt even play in Vanilla xD
    Answer my question though, did kara need any attunement besides opening the door infront off kara?

---------- Post added 2011-03-05 at 02:13 AM ----------

Also, everytime I redo the quizz, and I check "Garr" at the neck question, it still say I checked Baron Geddon o:

15+ Year Old Account
    Technically nax has 18 bosses.19 is you count frogger.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted

tried again and got 18.. fail

I took screen shot off me taking Garr but it still saying I took geddon, your quiz is bugged! D:
    Last edited by Shanto94; 2011-03-05 at 01:17 AM.