[Music] Fellow drummers, I need advice!

Before you suggest anything, I'd like to mention that I'm on an electric drum set.

I'm 100% serious here. I'd like to know how would you guys play Forever and for Always, by Shania Twain. Yes, I'm serious. For those who don't remember the beat...here it is. No questions asked! I'd just like a simple advice. I usually play metal, and this is confusing D:

EDIT** I'm not very good, you probably figured it out. Been playing for 5 months.

METAL HAS MUSHED YOUR BRAINS BOY. Jk...
    Is that an electric drumset? It sounds fake as fuck but the snare sounds pretty legit. I can't stand listening to the song to figure it out tho. It's a super simple beat, typical country stuff. Bass drum kicking at 4/4, tapping the hi-hat with your foot on the up-beat. Using both hands on the snare, and hitting a wood block every eight beat. Just listen to each drum piece one at a time, and then put them together, you'll get it.

But in all honesty if you're trying to impress your girl stay true and play this:

^Pretty much what he said. Especially the part about Converge.^

Last edited by RockStrongo; 2011-03-10 at 03:32 PM.

<Right hand (On snare)
    Reg stick left hand , held flat across the whole snare , gently

I dunno why the hell you'd want to play that though >_> very repetitive and nuetered sounding

Edit : Ok so you're on an electric set? Um.... yeah.. so much for the brush thing >_>