Deleted

Holy and a few quick questions.

Hello and i ll just jump into the subject asap.

-I see holadins use holy light. Why? (I thought DL FL and HS are good enough) I noticed the rapid cast time of holy light but i think it affects DL as well.. so... whats its meaning?
    -Beacon on tank or on someone else and why? what benefits from each?
    -I heard somewhere of a rotation which includes beacon swaps every some secs for max benefit and use of the class. any detailed info?

Tnx in advance.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *HL and DL have the same cast time; DL just heals for a lot more (at a bigger mana cost, of course). Use HL when only light damage is going out and it's not worth casting DL.

* Beacon usage depends on if you're specced into Tower of Radiance and if the encounter allows you to take advantage of that. Non-ToR specs tend to favor Beaconing one tank and healing another a la WOTLK, but there are merits to directly healing your Beacon target if you have that talent (namely, more WoG/LoD because of faster Holy Power generation).

* I would need more detail as to exactly what situation you're referring to. I only Beacon swap frequently on Heroic Chimaeron to help the tank-healers with the Double Attack tank. Otherwise, I generally feel it's not worth the mana and GCDs.

Just an FYI, it's general practice to avoid casting FoL unless you need DL levels of healing, but a DL will not make it in time.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-03-05 at 10:57 PM.