<Chronically Impaired> LF Core Members.

Now, I normally wouldn't waste your time with a piddly little lvl 4 Guild. But, under the circumstances, I feel this is the best place to reach my main objective. As many of you know, Recruiting has become less of a tool to expand guilds, but more of a way to annoy the eff out of eachother in trade. Even with the new spam blockers, Guild Spam seems to be all I can read. To avoid that, I've decided to take my recruitment to MMO and spare myself a few headaches, as well as being blocked/ignored, defeating the purpose, entirely.

<Chronically Impaired> Of the realm, Skullcrusher, is a laid back and friendly guild seeking to expand for Endgame Content, as well as Arenas, Battlegrounds and World PvP. Though we do not discriminate against our fellow players, we ask that only serious inquiries be made. Please, at the very least, have a base knowledge of available content, You will not be denied for lack of knowledge, since I do realize we all had to start somewhere, but it helps us to place you better, if we can have a basic idea of how much you know.

Punctuality - This is a progression guild, we can not do so, if you do not log in. I fully support having IRL-priorities, this is just a game, but courtesy never hurt anyone. Although, I do not require attendance to every guild event, I do ask that you plan ahead, to avoid failed raids and disappointment to fellow guild members.

Currently we are seeking Tanks as a main priority. The backbone of our dysfucntional little family, if you will, Healers are Secondary. Since we all know DPS are a dime a dozen, I think it goes without saying that All classes are welcome. If you're at all interested, please send a message with your Characters name / Class. If you feel there is more about yourself that we should know, to make allowences or you just want bragging rights :P Please include them in your message. ( I.E. Age, Expectations, Family aggro )

You can always find one of us in-game via /who Chronically Impaired, if you feel you're not getting a fast enough response. Thank you for your time and patience.

Paranoíd
    Imposter
    Hugmeimwarm
    Last edited by Disassemble; 2011-03-06 at 07:46 PM.

~Signature by Shyama!