Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

DA2 Players, Post here if you bought the game

Yes I myself have bought the game a few days ago. I eagerly await until Tuesday at which point the UPS man will arrive to hand me the game which I so desperately been wanting to play for over a year now. Hard to believe that in just a few short days I will be able to finally load the game into my computer. Taking a break from Rift as soon as this game releases.

Yes I will buy it for sure. Haven't pre-orderd it yet but planning to do it today.
    I loved Dragon age: Origins + Awekening =)

Deleted
    pre-ordered it and now I'm helplessly waiting for thursday trying to figure out what to do in the meanwhile

Pre-loaded and waiting. I'm going to hate the art style for sure, but I'll enjoy the gameplay and exploration all the same.

pre ordered on steam, cant wait till it releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    Sounds like someone was so insecure, they felt immasculated by an anonymous persons virtual representation.* ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    ...everyone in that guild is a top-tuned Dorrito-Pee-bottle raider.

Purchased it off Steam, and it's already pre-loaded waiting for playing on the 8th. Looking forward to it.

lol Bioware just kill another good rpg and make shiete H&S for casuals NO THANK YOU !! no mether how good the story in the game is they should respect the players coz is thex to them they ar where they ar now !Money is not all in the world DAO was announced as a BG sukcesor and most of his popularity come from that ,now they make a buton smasher from the game and spit on the players that love the RPG element of it

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    lol Bioware just kill another good rpg and make shiete H&S for casuals NO THANK YOU !! no mether how good the story in the game is they should respect the players coz is thex to them they ar where they ar now !Money is not all in the world DAO was announced as a BG sukcesor and most of his popularity come from that ,now they make a buton smasher from the game and spit on the players that love the RPG element of it
    The gameplay is exactly the same as origins, just more polished and faster paced, which would actually make it harder. The game will do much better than the first and will universally be considered better, yet the vocal minority will always complain. The biggest complaints are all stupid ones.

"It's a console port!!"

The first game was on consoles too. The console version of the game is much better. Is that so bad? The PC version, which will be the best version, is still mostly the same.

"but dragon age origins let you play as YOU and not a character than they made!!"

This argument is totally wrong also. You were always playing as a pre defined person. Your last name was always the same and you could not change that. It is no different from Hawk or commander shepard. Dragon Age Origins had voices for your character also. You get to pick your voice from a couple of options when you customize your character. Your character talks throughout the whole game. The only time he doesn't take is during cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    done and pre loaded.
    this pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    The gameplay is exactly the same as origins, just more polished and faster paced, which would actually make it harder. The game will do much better than the first and will universally be considered better, yet the vocal minority will always complain. The biggest complaints are all stupid ones.
    This is also why most of the mainstream gaming reviewers are saying how it's not as good as the first one on many fronts even though usually they defend these AAA titles to bitter end. And while they still give it high ratings, the text written usually shows a lot more of their actual opinion beyond the paid number.

Played the first one on console, but my friend bought it on both console and afterwards PC - said it was much better on PC.. So yeah, I'm buying a new PC soon, so it may have to wait till after that

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    This is also why most of the mainstream gaming reviewers are saying how it's not as good as the first one on many fronts even though usually they defend these AAA titles to bitter end. And while they still give it high ratings, the text written usually shows a lot more of their actual opinion beyond the paid number.
    I've heard tons of reviews saying its better. Pretty much the only thing I've heard is that its shorter, which isn't a bad thing. Half of origins was just filler and the story wouldn't have change at all if it wasn't there. The Fade and the Deep Roads especially.

Purchased and preloaded. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I've heard tons of reviews saying its better. Pretty much the only thing I've heard is that its shorter, which isn't a bad thing. Half of origins was just filler and the story wouldn't have change at all if it wasn't there. The Fade and the Deep Roads especially.
    Well you are gonna get through a cold, harsh awakening soon then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well you are gonna get through a cold, harsh awakening soon then.
    I doubt that, especially since I liked the Dragon Age 2 demo even though half of the features were turned off for the demo. The combat is much better. You actually have more control in Dragon Age 2 than you did in origins. Your movement is much more tactical than it was. In origins, if an Ogre charged you, there was no way you can get away with it. It locks on to you like a heat sinking missile. In dragon age 2, you can actually DODGE it by running out of his direction.

I'll try my luck at the stores. Ordering physical games just doesn't feel natural.

If your bored waiting for dragon age 2 go fight the harvester on nightmare, just took me an hour to keel it :<

Nice way to pass the time, stupid useless ineffective healing golem.

Also if DA2 is actually shorter than origins that will dissapoint me given all the time they've been working on it, i would really hate for it to be released only to find out it's a slightly longer version of awakenings, which wasn't exactly a long game either.

I really liked DA: O and it's expansion. Most of the DLC was cool too, except the Morigan one. That one left me feeling unsatisfied and confused. = / Otherwise though, plenty of lore, well laid out storyline, decent character structure, gameplay was nice (on the console, couldn't stand it on the pc). I plaid through 3 times. Twice on a rogue and once on a mage. Pre-ordered from Gamestop.

I had pre-ordered it but cancelled. Not super-impressed by the demo.

I'm playing Rift so I won't get it asap. Will definitely get it though.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I loathe seeing your posts. Go back to wherever you came from, stand in the fire, and dont respawn.