Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acousticferret View Post
    Go look at rift forums, its alllllllllllll complaining.
    As much as I'd like to bash Rift (and believe me I do), this reminds me of some other forums ... if only I could remember...

omg omg this belongs some where else.......have fun remember aion was supposed to be the wow killer too
    remembers when 10k dps means you were a god....now its par

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    As much as I'd like to bash Rift (and believe me I do), this reminds me of some other forums ... if only I could remember...
    Exactly, WoW and Rift both fail equally. Only reason we play them is due to lack of options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dualstorm View Post
    2 words

Balancing Issues
    LOL and WoW is perfectly balanced... hardly an argument not to play a game... just saying

10+ Year Old Account
    have fun hope the best for you , and write once in a wile ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    So playing 20 mins in a BETA is enough to judge it. You are being an ignorant right there sir.
    I want to continue this chain of ignorance. Openly accusing others of being ignorant is ignorance on your own part. I am ignorant for mentioning this.

Please don't leave.... I mean please please please! Wow needs you! I'm sure you play on a different server and we've never come across each other before, but still, please! Wow needs more trolls /cry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffedtreats View Post
    I want to continue this chain of ignorance. Openly accusing others of being ignorant is ignorance on your own part. I am ignorant for mentioning this.
    Heh, I lol'd.

Here, have your 10 internets for a completely nonsensical reply.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    So playing 20 mins in a BETA is enough to judge it. You are being an ignorant right there sir.
    You made my day with this, +1 for making fool out of yourself while trying to judge another person's intellect. It only takes 20 mins to see if you like visuals and gameplay.

OT - Bye

It puzzles me why people feel the need to announce their departure...

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Ok,so I see everyone is OMGexcited about rift,so am I the only one who after playing 20 minutes in the beta decided the game was shit and couldn't take it anymore?
    It's a cute game, but to me it's really just too much like WoW for me to up and leave my 3 85s. I put too much work into WoW to leave for a game that reminds me of it.

Although AoE looting is pimp.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

Quote Originally Posted by djdidi View Post
    My roommate let me play Rift on his comp today, just the sheer customization (3 diffrent talent trees and classes on one toon) is enough to run me off WoW. On top of just more excitement than WoW too. It's like they took all the best of the mmo's and put it into one game and I only made it to level 7 before he kicked me off hehe.
    I made it to lvl 12 before i kicked myself off, and never played the beta again. It's different, has some nice strong points (the talent trees, class building), but it wasn't for me.

It's a cute game, but to me it's really just too much like WoW for me to up and leave my 3 85s. I put too much work into WoW to leave for a game that reminds me of it.
    ^this.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    this reminds me of some other forums ... if only I could remember...
    ^ This one. Really.

youre leaving an mmo for another mmo, congrats kid.
    Gladiator Underbyte

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    We'll be there to welcome you back in WoW in 2 or 3 months
    i'll give it 1 month at max, dear heavens i tried that game for one day and it was god awful.

i think one of the problems is that the story about u ingame is too epic. The gods resurrect you to defeat evil. In wow its like "im a goblin and this is were i start my journey"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure its different, another reason people plays it.
    But it will easily get old, was playing beta my self and tbh it didn't really catch me. Sure video engine is better, but just didn't make it for me.

But we're all different, so if people want to play it, go for it
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acousticferret View Post
    Rift looks good, thats about it. The fact that you can basically be an arms warrior with pally heals who casts fireballs is stupid. I promise it will get old just like it did for me 30 min into beta. Go look at rift forums, its alllllllllllll complaining.
    Are you just reading the forum or are you actually playing the game? I'd assume what you write about the classes is based on someone who got his ass handed to him in pvp.
    Champions (Your reference to arms) is based on 2h weapons, while Paladin is sword and board build. The heals you talk about are from reactive hits, which are enabled through blocking with a shield. See what already went wrong here? The only "outside" heal they have is a full self heal that can only be used every 10mins, much like Ignore Pain if anyone played Daoc. Hardly imbalanced.
    Fireballs are refered to the Riftblades, but this is not the force of pure casters, but merely closeup or pursuit abilities.

I got to lvl 25ish on the beta and frigging loved it but it wasnt quite enough to get me away from wow.. untill my raiding comm disbanded and the lack of any other decent guilds on my server left me with the choice of rift or server transfer and if I server transfered I would need to do it on some alts too and blah. Plus Rift has rogue tanking (which was so damn much fun tbh, casters were meh but that rogue tanking!). Cya on the otherside djdidi :P

Deleted
    Thanks for that information OP, it changed my life completely. I cannot sleep knowing how awesome time you are gonna have in Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No waaaay...you mean..it is like the WoW forums? Which means Rift is gonna be hugely sucessful!!!
    1. L2spell
    2. post
    3. ???????
    4. You're still bad.