Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the skull theme.

If you are gonna say it is a ripoff of anything it is S 9. It is just S 9 with increased awesomeness. I am cool with it being just that.
    I like sandwiches

Mhh well s10 looks a bit like t8's retarded brother I give you that but well... it doesn't seem as obvious there to be fair though apart from the whole theme of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    If you don't see the resembalance in T3/T7, you're clearly blind. T3 came from Vanilla Nax while T7 came from Wrath Nax. T7 for all classes was just recolors. The only class that had their own special snowflake T7 was DKs and thats because DKs didn't exist for T3.
    t7 was so awesome
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2011-03-07 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    Horns and spikes. Clearly a rehash. What next, Blizzard? Making more axes? Like we haven't seen those a million times.
    i couldnt help but laugh at this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylis View Post
    Its kind of close but if you want to complain about recycled gear then look at the Druid Tier 3 and Tier 7

http://www.wowpedia.org/Fileruid_Tier_Sets.jpg

Now thats one that can be complained about, this is close but the druid one is pretty much exact.
    LAWL! All teir 7 armors in the game look like the tier 3 armors, t7 was naxx in wrath and t3 was naxx in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see this as a rehash at all. They are simply themed for the class of a Death Knight. Demonic, Evil, Scourge like. You can expect most the DK armor from now til end of days to have Skulls, horns, Fel-like qualities.

Just as you can expect all rogue armor to have a sense of stealth, shadowy, ninja.
    Or hunters to be themed with animals, hides,
    Survival is Key

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joben View Post
    I don't see this as a rehash at all. They are simply themed for the class of a Death Knight. Demonic, Evil, Scourge like. You can expect most the DK armor from now til end of days to have Skulls, horns, Fel-like qualities.

Just as you can expect all rogue armor to have a sense of stealth, shadowy, ninja.
    Or hunters to be themed with animals, hides,
    Yeah, but take a look at the stomach area, the helmet area, the boots, the gloves, everything and just look at the similarities between the 2, they are pretty much just updated models with slightly differed shapes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Significant diffrences honestly, yes they have skulls in many of the same places. NONE are the actual same skull though, not resized/recolored or anything.
    Although you are entitled to your opinion. It'd be like comparing Police officer uniforms, your gonna see almost the same stuff from state to state.
    Survival is Key

That's a bad thing? To me that's a good thing. DK's always keep their class theme with their armor, no one else seems to and it drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    If you don't see the resembalance in T3/T7, you're clearly blind. T3 came from Vanilla Nax while T7 came from Wrath Nax. T7 for all classes was just recolors. The only class that had their own special snowflake T7 was DKs and thats because DKs didn't exist for T3.
    That's why I was commenting on the second part of the post, not on the obvious...

They should start moving the spikes about... like put one on the codpiece, that would be fun... or have two skulls on the chest... maybe they could have one coming out of the area around the nose on the helm or change it so that they are no longer on the sides... but front and back... Also, make the face area white and the mouth red and cover it in flowers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    That's a bad thing? To me that's a good thing. DK's always keep their class theme with their armor, no one else seems to and it drives me nuts.
    So much this.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marath View Post
    They should start moving the spikes about... like put one on the codpiece, that would be fun... or have two skulls on the chest... maybe they could have one coming out of the area around the nose on the helm or change it so that they are no longer on the sides... but front and back... Also, make the face area white and the mouth red and cover it in flowers
    I want a skull eating another skull on the chest.
    I like sandwiches

new DK gear does look rather funny, especially the red set in the middle. XD hooray for hide helm...

unless your plan is to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies by looking like a insanely happy demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to have a DK right now, DK season 10 looks off da hook!
    My Armoury 7/7 HC Firelands

Currently specc'd "Non-Discipline" FUCK RAID MITIGATION CD'S WE ARE HEALERS

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure do hope they break the mold and put in a new tier of goggles. That would be a sure win imo.
    I like sandwiches

Blizzard has recycled old content so much throughout World of Warcraft. As most people have pointed out t3 and t7 are exactly the same, just different colors. I wouldn't go as far as to say dk t8 and s10 are the same, sure there is an apparent skull theme going on with dks but that has been obvious going through the tiers. The helm for s10 is following the helm from s9 just more horn growth.

I personally like s10.

I don't find them that similar tbh.. could just be me tho.
    "It's Better To Burn Out than To Fade Away"

Quote Originally Posted by bluehonuangel17 View Post
    Blizzard has recycled old content so much throughout World of Warcraft. As most people have pointed out t3 and t7 are exactly the same, just different colors. I wouldn't go as far as to say dk t8 and s10 are the same, sure there is an apparent skull theme going on with dks but that has been obvious going through the tiers. The helm for s10 is following the helm from s9 just more horn growth.

I personally like s10.
    T3 and T7 being the same models are because they literally came from the same dungeon

I'm getting sick and tired of fucking swords. /sarcasm

really these morons going on about rehashed this and that should be shot, its getting annoying.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-03-08 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    I'm getting sick and tired of fucking swords.

really this morons going on about rehashed this and that should be shot, its getting annoying.
    Bring on more swords.

There was a lack of awesome swords in WotLK