Question Disc as both DPS and Heals - thinktank.

Disclaimer: I know this concept is not new, I understand its not a valid setup in a raiding scenario. Please just think about this, as how to improve on build or spells used in order to better the concept. Its a thinktank, a What if scenario, as with 4.1 Holy fire being added to the atonement effect, it might be a bit of fun. so please, no "WTF THIS SUX" responses, its a conceptual idea.

Talent Build and Glyphs: http://wowtal.com/#k=1ALN-Tqv.aei.priest.qg-zFu

Overall playstyle and reasoning

At the moment, we are only 10 man raiding guild, trying to cross that barrier of going from 3 healers to 2 wherever possible. We are up to atramedes, and cho'gall in our instances. I average 18k DPS on standard fights as shadow (without the gimmicks) and about 9-10k Heals output per sec when I need to heal. The concept I am trying to employ here is a middle crossover point where we can have 2 healers, but a 3rd still providing some healing mechanics and mitigation as well as DPS output. After some initial testing I am getting about 8k DPS with the disc rotation, and 4-6k Healing. Here is what I do:

Keep Shadow word Pain up
    Keep Devouring Plague up
    Keep Holy Fire on cooldown
    Smite filler

On movement, where possible use a death, or in the case of AOE fights, use Holy Nova to heal group moving, or adds on Magmaw type scenario. Use Penance to help spot heal, and shields to help mitigate where possible. Use PoM on the move to help keep some form of heal bouncing.

It also gives the raid:

Pain Supression
    Power Word Barrier
    a pocket healer, should the raid get in trouble

-

There's some part of me that considers the following items which I guess from a think tank perspective would be nice to have a couple of opinions. Those being:

- What about stat priority, Id imagine Hit wont be a problem with thanks to shadow talent, Id imagine Int > haste > Crit >>>> Mastery, since its all about the DPS
    - Reflective Shield for more DPS, and I sort of have the spare points as I don't plan on healing much through direct heal spells, worthwhile, and does this damage bosses?
    - Improved Devouring Plague, to have a spammable movement filler spell, since I don't see mana being an issue?
    - Alternative choice for Glyphs.

What are your guys/girls thoughts on this being an intermediate option to experiment with?

Deleted
    There is already a thread about this named: 831263-Maximized-Disc-DPS-Healer-Hybrid-Setup-Warning-Math (not allowed to post links yet)

Enjoy.