Thread: Dk hord race

Deleted

Dk hord race

i wonder what race you think looks best and why, both for 2h dps and DW dps

Orc... Broad Shoulder, massive Weapons.

in looks, lore and stats the best are unquestionably humans for the alliance, orcs for the horde.

orcs/goblins/undead

Go fem tauren imo so you can be unique

Deleted
    Doesn't anyone like blood elf male animations for DW?

If you are looking for 2h dps Unholy then Orc is the best horde race, all of the racials don't go to waste there.

* [Blood Fury] : Activate to increase attack power and spell power by an amount based on level/class for 15 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.

* [Hardiness] : Reduces duration of stun effects by 15%.

* [Command] : Damage done by Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman and Warlock pets increased by 5%.

* [Axe Specialization] : Expertise with Fist Weapons, One- and Two-handed Axes increased by 5.

I don't think I need to go any further into explaining why Orc is the best horde race for 2h (especially 2h Unholy).

If you're thinking about Frost DW then Goblin seems to make more sense.

* [Rocket Jump] : Activates your rocket belt to jump forward. 2 minute cooldown, shared with Rocket Barrage.

* [Rocket Barrage] : Launches your belt rockets at an enemy, dealing X-Y fire damage. (24-30 at level 1; 1654-2020 at level 80). 2 min. cooldown.

* [Time is Money]ω δ : Cash in on a 1% increase to attack and casting speed.

* [Best Deals Anywhere]ω δ : Always receive the best discount regardless of faction standing.

* [Pack Hobgoblin] : Calls in your personal servant, allowing you bank access for 1 min. 30 minute cooldown.

* [Better Living through Chemistry]ω δ : Alchemy skill increased by 15 (and you gain bonuses for healing/mana potions you made; 25% more mana/hp from potions).

The 1% haste makes this better for DW.

Deleted
    When it comes to looks undeads have always looked badass in the dk tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    When it comes to looks undeads have always looked badass in the dk tiers.
    Never understood this. They look like skinny, hunched over humans with their knees and toes poking out of their armor. I don't see how that's badass, although everyone has their own opinion.
    Beta Club Brosquad