Thread: Feral Prof's

Feral Prof's

Hello guys i am interesting what is best combo of professions for feral druid and why. Is that JC+ENCH or JC+ENGI or ENCH+ENGI or some other combo?

Depends what sorta PvP you're doing.

For Arena, you can't use much Engineering stuff so i'd go JC+Ench.
    If you're planning to just do BG's though, JC+Engi might be funner.

I run LW + Engi. The goal for cats is to max your agi, and (before the new wrist enchants) 120 agi >>>>>> anything at the time. The new addition of agi to gloves from engi is amazing! I do agree that JC is probably a very solid choice - I gem resil over agi (because of the huge target on my forehead), but would prefer to have more tools like burst agi over extra resil. Profs are pretty balanced atm, but a recent cat guide on the wow forum site said LW was top, followed closely by all other non-gathering profs other than tailoring.

Start having fun with Engi in open pvp and BGs. Never look back.

Complicated and difficult but fun as all damn hell. Especially when you start switching out rocket boots.

Deleted
    Best combo must be Warrior/Rshammy/Feral, closely followed by Hunter/Rshammy/Feral.

I'm not sure, but I guess you could swap the shammy out for a Pala, it changes the playstyle alot though.

JC + Ench are best profs, Eng boots are not reliable, besides that u can't use it were it matters.