Deleted

noob tank, just want to help out

hey all, i play a mage as my main (sig below) and have this druid as any alt mostly for farming ores and hearbs ready for the legendary staff to come out.
    my guild running alt runs as we are 2/13 clear on hc 25 man. this is off topic so all be to the point.
    druid link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...harjkun/simple

i was going to ask for help on how to tank after reading the bear sticky but i desided to youtube for advise
    i came across this guys video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAIVEhIepKE and was pleasenty surpriced how good it was

plus he has this AMAZING macro which is amazing for aoe packs.

#Showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=6 Thrash(Bear Form), Swipe(Bear Form)
    /cast !Maul

this will cast thrash, then cast swipe until thrash is off CD. F'ing amazing and helps me out alot.
    i just wanted to shine a light on and a good utuber and his well made vid thats all and the macro is great to. i didnt see it on the bear sticky as it a great macro.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason you don't see it most likely is the !Maul bit.

That'll leave you seriously rage starved in normal instances or at the start of boss fights.

I'm rage starved even at the start of pulls in heroic instances, and I don't even bother with CC anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    a thing i use is

Code:
    /cast [modifier:shift] Maul
    so i can decide where to use Maul or not, u usaly only hold shift down when i have > 50 rage
    also you dont need the ! anymore as maul is now instant and togled for next melee
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE