View Poll Results: What arm do you wear your watch?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left

66 47.14%
  • Right

26 18.57%
  • None

48 34.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you're right handed, the "correct" way to wear your watch is on your left wrist. If you're left handed, on your right wrist. The same principle applies to a lot of things. Weaponry is the best example, for instance, you wear a sword on your left hip if you're right handed. Makes for a more fluid exit of the weapon (especially with guns. I always floundered with my pistols if I wore it on my right hip). But it also applies to pocket watches, etc.

The reason being has a lot to do with comfort. A watch is a huge pain in the ass when you're trying to write.

But yeah, I wear it on my left wrist. :P
    Last edited by Thandrend; 2011-03-09 at 07:33 PM. Reason: grammar

for some reason i find wearing a watch uncomfortable no matter which arm it is on, i have tried many but they tend to get in the way when you write or when you are using the mouse or maybe even a keyboard it's like it is wanting to carve a grand canyon in your arm

I haven't used a watch for a few years, instead I use my phone to see the time. Or my computer, where I spend most of the day anyway. But back when I used my watch, I always had it on my right wrist. It felt much better there than on the left, even though I'm right-handed.

The Patient
    left arm, left handed. been told that's unusual, but it just feels unnatural to put it on the other arm...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I have not once worn a watch a day in my life.

left hand like most ppl heh