Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    /cast dismisspet

Voilá ! A brand new class !

-n

A class that empowers their wands to make their moves, i think they should aim there to make a new class, wands are just a stat weapon instead of something that actually has a use in the game.

A range tank using his wand would be awesome.

inb4 harry potter class

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Who the hell are "neutral elves"? And a quel'dorei IS a high elf.
    Well we have Night Elves, they're all into the moon and such. And then there's the High Elves, who have a thing for the sun. Neutral elves are in between. They'd be...

Twilight Elves.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Well we have Night Elves, they're all into the moon and such. And then there's the High Elves, who have a thing for the sun. Neutral elves are in between. They'd be...

Twilight Elves.
    So sparkly versions of the vampire elves in Icecrown.... Yuck :s

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Who the hell are "neutral elves"? And a quel'dorei IS a high elf.
    Do you wear a red shirt?

Nice effort, poor idea. There are much more interesting choices for a new class, such as Runemasters (They can Tank): http://www.wowwiki.com/Runemaster

I'd be more interested in a class born from alextraza's minions

yeaaah as a hunter I don't want this xD, some sort of revised MM tree that benefits of not having a pet would be cool and some of the shots could be fun to play around with as a hunter.. but this ? niiioo thank youuu

I thought It would be a cool idea for a class to train to be an Elven Archer under Alleria.

Then you can chose to go through the portal.... and Become High Rangers (Alliance) with follow up quests with Alleria (finding out wtf shes been up to) in Outland.

Or you can stay and get killed by the scourge.... and brought back with Sylvanas to become a Dark Ranger (Horde).

No real clue how the mechanic would differ too much from Hunters though.
    Maybe you could make them be ranged / High argro tank.... so they have to kite the bosses round in circles, but I could see raids getting annoyed at running round in circles after a boss.

I agree that we need another ranged/physical class, but I'm not sure this is the way to do it.

I think I would do something like the following:
    First, change the Arms spec into a tanking spec for Warrior. While this probably won't increase the number of tanks in the game, those warriors that don't like the prot-playstyle might give it a chance
    Second, make Enhance shamans a tanking spec (it's getting there). The main concern is the lack of Strength Mail currently in the game, but I would add it because the new class would use it as well.

New class:

Soldier (I honestly can't think of a better name)

Archer spec: MM Hunters without pets, essentially. Some mechanics would be different, obviously. This would be an Agi Mail spec.
    Melee spec: Arms Warriors or Enhance Shammies in Strength mail, essentially. Focus of the class would be on weapon specialization.
    Grenadier spec: here's where it could be fun. Ranged spec with strength mail, uses thrown weapons in its ranged slots, and has a whole host of abilities based on the idea of ranged aoe dps (with the ability to be helpful first single target as well). Would be Strength instead of Agi because it's focusing on bringing out the biggest bang for the buck, rather than precise control.

it's hard though to seriously push an idea like this though, when in reality what you're doing is duplicating other class specs (although the prior two steps could help mitigate that somewhat). Another ranged physical dps class would be nice, but there's no empty gap to fill with more than 1 spec.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.