Boomkin Trinket question

So I have looked everywhere but i haven't found any solid evidence i have Theralion's Mirror ,DMC: volcano, Heart of ignacious, and the Vibrant alchemist stone all the boss trinkets are ilvl 359. Other than dmc i dont know which other one to pick has anyone simmed the numbers out to make a definite answer as to which would be best.

You obviously have not looked everywhere, else you would have found the answer. Hamlet and Calculated's guides have everything you need to know.

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110353-...dated_4_0_6_a/

http://www.intent-kt.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2288

Theralion's Mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Strix View Post
    You obviously have not looked everywhere, else you would have found the answer. Hamlet and Calculated's guides have everything you need to know.
    ]
    I looked through those and saw nothing about the alch stone because afaik it wasnt out when the guides were made.

Quote Originally Posted by rejuvspam View Post
    I looked through those and saw nothing about the alch stone because afaik it wasnt out when the guides were made.
    The stone is behind mirror by a tiny bit.
    I have mirror and i do actually use stone on some fights to give that little bit extra haste to make sure i can get into lunar and cast a SF to keep up Sunfire. I.e chim with the hit debuff has sometimes given me trouble to get there. However aoe fights and ones which i hold solar i use mirror anyway but the huge bonus that it is starts to show. Like black phase is nice and generally halfus its great for. I have heart in my bags but tbh yet to find a use. Maybe magmaw with the head phases, but then my guild doesnt quite have the dps to leave adds till after the phase so its a little wasted for me as i do have to add to the Sweeping strikes and blade fury dps on the adds.

Trinket ratings top to bottom aren't in my guide (will be in about 5 minutes) but if you plug iLVL 359 and below trinks into WrathCalcs, they'll rate out as:

1. DMC:Volc
    2. JC
    3. Theralion's Mirror
    4. HoI
    5. Alch

I *mostly* agree with that though I'd put Mirror over JC personally. Even Wrathcalcs has those 2 exceptionally close (12 dps apart).

When we include iLVL 372 versions -- Alch and JC trinkets basically fall off the map. What you're left with is:

1. DMC:Volc
    2. Heroic Theralion's Mirror
    3. Heroic HoI

Also, as a footnote/asterisk -- HoI may jump above others if you are near a significant haste breakpoint so be aware. That said, at higher levels of gear, we should be >2000 haste even without HoI so this should be a very isolated case.
    Last edited by Calculated; 2011-03-10 at 04:17 AM.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced