Poll: Should Sylvannas stage a Coup against Garrosh?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    there's definitely friction going on within the faction though and it is seeming to be between the forsaken and the Orcs.. The Tauren seem to be pacifists in this whole thing. (TBH I done even really understand why they are Horde only real reason i can think is the Human's liking for cheeseburgers.. but I digress)

I kinda get the feeling that Blizzard put Garrosh in there because they hope to engineer some sort of huge faction uniting shake-up at some point and Thrall is just too respected for that to happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by soradakey View Post
    -She is completely destroying the wildlife everywhere she expands.
    The people hating on Sylvy seem to, at least more often than not, have no idea what they are talking about.
    There is plenty of wildlife in forsaken held areas. Beyond that, they are actually domesticating spiders.

Also, who cares about Thassarian?
    Oh no! Guys, we pissed of Thassarian, he is so gonna solo our faction!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    The people hating on Sylvy seem to, at least more often than not, have no idea what they are talking about.
    There is plenty of wildlife in forsaken held areas. Beyond that, they are actually domesticating spiders.
    Honestly think the Orcs and the Goblins are doing more wildlife damage. Look at Stonetalon Mountains and the portions of Ashenvale they took over. Geez.

Also, who cares about Thassarian?
    Oh no! Guys, we pissed of Thassarian, he is so gonna solo our faction!
    I cared about Koltira though. Him and Thassarian had a star-crossed bromance!
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'Jin would make the better Warchief. But yeah, if Syl overthrew Garrosh, it would be nice. Would open the door for a better, less blood thirsty less dark portal horde image.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    I cared about Koltira though. Him and Thassarian had a star-crossed bromance!
    I'm convinced that Koltira is having is emotions tampered with. And he will fight Thassarian at some point in the future. As Thassarian falls to the ground, mortally wounded, Koltira suddenly regains the lost feelings of warmth and happiness that Thassarian had always brought him. He runs to thassarian and holds his limp body, pressing it against his own. They share a final kiss and Koltira screams as his best friend dies in his arms.

I need to be stopped, please someone stop me from writing this sort of thing.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Depends. Vol'jin still hates Garrosh right? If she had troll support, I wouldn't mind seeing the that Garrosh get his tiny pink head chopped off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm convinced that Koltira is having is emotions tampered with. And he will fight Thassarian at some point in the future. As Thassarian falls to the ground, mortally wounded, Koltira suddenly regains the lost feelings of warmth and happiness that Thassarian had always brought him. He runs to thassarian and holds his limp body, pressing it against his own. They share a final kiss and Koltira screams as his best friend dies in his arms.

I need to be stopped, please someone stop me from writing this sort of thing.
    *Rapidly plagiarizes content for Koltira/Thassarian WoW fanfiction*

Ok, ok back on topic. For one, I like Sylvanas, but what I said before still stands. Even if she did seize power, she wouldn't be able to hold it together. The Horde would splinter IMHO.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Rapidly plagiarizes content for Koltira/Thassarian WoW fanfiction*

Ok, ok back on topic. For one, I like Sylvanas, but what I said before still stands. Even if she did seize power, she wouldn't be able to hold it together. The Horde would splinter IMHO.
    Very true. She's probably the highest authority figure in the eastern Horde, but its "heart" isn't located there. There's no way she could use that magical mouth of hers to sweet-talk Baine and Vol'jin (or Thrall, or Saurfang) into submitting to her rule.

Plus, Garrosh likely wouldn't accept a Mak'gora from the most powerful dark ranger hero class leader. No one would

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Very true. She's probably the highest authority figure in the eastern Horde, but its "heart" isn't located there. There's no way she could use that magical mouth of hers to sweet-talk Baine and Vol'jin (or Thrall, or Saurfang) into submitting to her rule.

Plus, Garrosh likely wouldn't accept a Mak'gora from the most powerful dark ranger hero class leader. No one would
    Tyrande would smite her pathetic ass to the ground with the power of our goddess, Elune!

Deleted
    I't not about which leader is BETTER.. it is about which is the more LIKELY. in that case it is Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantu View Post
    Tyrande would smite her pathetic ass to the ground with the power of our goddess, Elune!
    Pretty sure she started comfort eating after Furion ditched her for the slumber party. I hear she hasn't left the temple in six years

Lor'themar Theron is Elune's new, prettier champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way the lore is going, we might end up fighting her as a raid boss at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure she started comfort eating after Furion ditched her for the slumber party. I hear she hasn't left the temple in six years
    I bet she wishes she picked Illidan after all. AMIRITE!?

Lor'themar Theron is Elune's new, prettier champion.
    *puts poison in "what's his name?"'s tea*
    *rezzes Kael'thas*
    *performs setback*
    *revamps Magister's Terrace and pisses off a shitload of forum posters*

While I personally think yes, the game doesnt seem to make it a yes.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    If she wants her head on a pike outside Orgrimmar, then the answer is yes, she can try. Why would she stage a coup? You think anyone outside the Forsaken would pledge their loyalty to her? Or do you think the Forsaken have the power to take it by force? The answer to both is an absolute no. The Forsaken are complete outsiders in the Horde, especially after the Wrathgate. There are orc soldiers in place of all the undead that had previously been guarding the Undercity and that's a testament to how little she is trusted and how much she is being watched.

Put that all into perspective.

Now, think about what would happen if she decided to revolt. You honestly think all the Tauren and Trolls and Orcs would all be like, "FK YA, SYLVLANAS IS TEH AWEZOME. FK U GARROSH." No. That would never happen. I'm pretty sure even the Blood Elves would be like, "lol omg sylvanas gtfo crazy bish", then cut all ties with her previously elven ass. The tauren and the orcs are honor bound and Vol'Jin (as revealed via in-game dialogue) doesn't like Garrosh, but trusts Thrall enough to let his people follow him as the leader of their Horde. Nobody would follow her and they'd all willingly destroy her if she tried to create an uprising. Believing she could actually a) get the rest of the Horde to side with her and/or b) she could take leadership by force is a complete bullshit pipedream some Sylvanas fanboi dreamt up while crafting his own undead character's RP profile.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2011-03-10 at 09:49 PM.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet she wishes she picked Illidan after all. AMIRITE!?
    Never understood her logic there. The dark and edgy twin should trump the one with a nature fetish.

*puts poison in "what's his name?"'s tea*
    *rezzes Kael'thas*
    *performs setback*
    *revamps Magister's Terrace and pisses off a shitload of forum posters*
    Yeah, we all mock it now, but he'll be back. Kael'thas Sunstrider (aka Aethas Sunreaver ) is just biding his time.

That would involve them both stripping down to undies and being covered in oil. Even gay men would accept a duel just to see Sylvy naked and oiled up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Because none of the Horde would follow her. The Horde would implode in Civil War, with some factions likely defecting to the Alliance or splintering off into isolationist factions. With their unified front broken, the Alliance would seize the advantage and destroy the Horde for good.

So yes, by all means Sylvanas should stage an coup.

Sylvanas wouldn't be a good leader of the united Horde, as many members quite easily ain't very into the forsaken. one needs the respect of the people one rules, to some extent at least, i think. I luv the Dark Lady though :Ø

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, Sylvanas would be the one overthrown