Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well ! you all saying that OP is the worst troll ever... However you can see a bunch of people who got butthurt Well, or they were backtrolling
    P.s. I agree with the OP, Indeed those games are a lot better than WoW, moreover, Blizzard steals every idea now from Aion and Age of Conan to make WoW better !

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    As you've seen over the past years, successful games such as Aion and Farmville have destroyed WoW, and I'm 100% Minecraft is soon to take the trophy.

Any ideas?
    an obvious troll is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Koula View Post
    Pokemon Black/White came out here today - it's my WoW killer atm. ;D
    Nice! N3DS isn't out here until 27'th :/

I have the White RoM tho :3

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    As you've seen over the past years, successful games such as Aion and Farmville have destroyed WoW, and I'm 100% Minecraft is soon to take the trophy.

Any ideas?
    What are you talking about? Aion is dead, and I do not even consider Farmville as a game.
    Minesweeper is the way forward.

WoW will not be destoyed untill Blizzard releases their new MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tennou View Post
    well ! you all saying that OP is the worst troll ever... However you can see a bunch of people who got butthurt Well, or they were backtrolling
    P.s. I agree with the OP, Indeed those games are a lot better than WoW, moreover, Blizzard steals every idea now from Aion and Age of Conan to make WoW better !
    100% agreed. Aion invented flying, and then WoW ripped it in cata.

---------- Post added 2011-03-10 at 10:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BruceInc View Post
    an obvious troll is obvious
    I just saw a hungry child chasing a donut down the great wall of china, your argument is warped.

Somewhat amazed this hasen't been locked... I feel like I just ripped open the prison gates, and the guards are just sippin @ coffee.
    Last edited by PhailPally; 2011-03-10 at 10:09 AM.

minecraft is a black hole that will destroy the world as we know it, with one creeper at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    minecraft is a black hole that will destroy the world as we know it, with one creeper at a time.
    I'm not sssssssssssssssso sssssssssssssssssssssssssure about that !

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Minecraft will kill wow, when they finally add some graphics
    Learn 2 64x64 texture pack.

Also, guys -
    I think that another game might be the Mincraft's rival , that also has a 100% chance of killing WoW - it's the great game called RIFT. So, there are no chances for WoW in the nearest future.
    /Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennou View Post
    Also, guys -
    I think that another game might be the Mincraft's rival , that also has a 100% chance of killing WoW - it's the great game called RIFT. So, there are no chances for WoW in the nearest future.
    /Discuss.
    World of warcraft copied Rift ... so I mean of course Aion is going to be better than farmville...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    Really? Look at the thread. People are falling for it.
    Its called cannibal trolls.....

That's a nice game you have there, Blizzard. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koula View Post
    Pokemon Black/White came out here today - it's my WoW killer atm. ;D
    I agree with that