Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Favorite Tank: Shen
    Favorite Support: Kayle
    Favorite Caster: Malzahar
    Favorite Caster/Carry: Kassadin
    Favorite Melee: Tryndamere
    Favorite Melee/Carry: Akali
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

I love Udyr and TWisted Fate. Also Maokai is fun to harass with early game x3

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I love Olaf, I WANT to love renekton but he seems sort of bad after they patched him, Kennen is so fun but meh when it comes to kills, I also love jax
    Renekton is so gdlk and my build only adds to his amazingness

Tank: Amumu
    Caster: Fiddlesticks
    Melee: Master Yi and Xin Zhao

Amumu is extremely powerful if well played i normaly can kill guys 3 lvl over me without much trouble

Veigar The Tiny master of Evil, I just love to play with him!

10+ Year Old Account
    tryndamere is my fav so far. gotta love those 100+ crits at lvl 1 and when i need to heal i just do some djungling and im soon at full health again awesome farm, awesome damage and survivability is pretty good too
    Quote Originally Posted by christschinwon
    these isolated tracks really do show the playing warts & all which is a good thing. I'd hate to think that my musical heros were machine like perfectionists. Steve Harris is & will always be just a cockney geezer who also happens to be a fucking great bass player!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play as Veigar The Tiny Master Of Evil and I kick ass, AoE stun, AoE attack, and Baleful Strike BAM! More then half HP gone and then finish with my ulti ^^ I tell ya, people be hatin' that stun
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu