Feral pvp questions:

As a feral druid - who is new but really into the pvp scene... I have a few general questions:
    Ferals being the main blowup target in 2s, I often find myself running away at 2% health with dots on me... so question #1 - can anyone type out a comprehensie list of everything that remove corruption removes.
    #2 Say that I see a rogue that is stealth, and I am also in stealth and I dont want to break my stealth, but I want to break his, how can I do so? I heard the FFF does so but havent gotten the chance to try it... can anyone tell me if this is true/not true or any conditions surrounding the issue?

1) A healer can dispel magic, you as feral have nothing to get rid of it I'm afraid.
    2) There's no way to get the rogue out of stealth without breaking your own prowl (FFF breaks prowl). Rogue vs rogue it's down to sap but ferals have no such thing. I'd still advise you to pounce ASAP though as the alternative is to have the rogue open on you.
    Last edited by Lackluster; 2011-03-11 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    1) Read the tooltip on what remove corruption does, but here's a tip: Go bear and pop frenzied regeneration. A lot of ferals don't know it pops you to 30% of your health (If you're below it ) before it starts healing
    2) Can't take him out without getting out yourself, I usually just pounce him and open.

Ahh thanks for the feed back.. .1 question tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    1) A healer can dispel magic, you as feral have nothing to get rid of it I'm afraid.
    I play with an destro lok in 2s. How do I do that...

Also <3 the bear tip =) tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Ahh thanks for the feed back.. .1 question tho...

I play with an destro lok in 2s. How do I do that...
    Ask him to use his imp's Singe Magic ability.
    It's a friendly magic dispel every 6 seconds if he's using that pet.
    If he's using the imp he should really have Singe Magic macros for himself and for you.

Typically without a healer you'll just have to eat the damage though (use defensive cooldowns once you've got the whole array of dots on you).