Page 1 of 2
LastLast

All the best games have "Craft"

This is just my opinion, but think about it.

Warcraft, Starcraft, and now..

MINECRAFT!

Yes, this is a Minecraft thread.
    Just thought I'd stir up some discussion. What does everyone want to see in the finished product?
    Last edited by conqq; 2011-03-15 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Diablocraft?
    It's a world of possibilities!

Personally I want to see more movable-type objects, minecarts are cool and all, but I want something more.

Just thought of something- trap doors would be awesome.

Deleted
    inb4 someone says World of Roguecraft.

But, i like crafting things.......

OT: I'd like to see some pets in Minecraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    It's a world of possibilities!

Personally I want to see more movable-type objects, minecarts are cool and all, but I want something more.

Just thought of something- trap doors would be awesome.
    .... trap doors.... you mean trigger plates? Yeah, they are already there bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    No, doors in the floors. (haha) Situations where you can trigger the floor to open into pits without the use of torches/sand/water/redstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    Ya trap doors are there already.

Ya trap doors are there already.
    Read my above post. I also wish some more dynamics with the redstone logic, the transmission sucks in a majority of cases =/

I dunno, I didn't like World of Whorecraft all that much. Then again, it's not a game..

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    I dunno, I didn't like World of Whorecraft all that much. Then again, it's not a game..
    Agreed, i haven't really been enjoying World of Pointcraft or World of Badgecraft the last few x-packs either, i preferred the Warcraft where we went to WAR with monsters to get our gear instead of just collecting point or badges. it was ok in BC when it was only for a few off-piece items but now its just gone overboard. who ever had the idea to put tier on the welfare system needs to be harshly punished.

Mass Effectcraft, this summer, 2011!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Id like being able to hide or disguise something like make a door look like some blocks or something. Instead of break blocks go inside place new blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    Agreed, i haven't really been enjoying World of Pointcraft or World of Badgecraft the last few x-packs either
    Look it up. I really wasn't talking about the game.

Id like being able to hide or disguise something like make a door look like some blocks or something. Instead of break blocks go inside place new blocks.
    To an extent you can do this with paintings & signs, I could demonstrate if you have a server we could use

---------- Post added 2011-03-15 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Look it up. I really wasn't talking about the game.
    I believe he was also being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Knomad View Post
    But, i like crafting things.......

OT: I'd like to see some pets in Minecraft

Notch did promise someone he'd make pet dogs in minecraft. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    To an extent you can do this with paintings & signs, I could demonstrate if you have a server we could use
    Well i dont have the game yet iv just played a little of a pirated version with a friend. I plan on buying sometime thou

Well i dont have the game yet iv just played a little of a pirated version with a friend. I plan on buying sometime thou
    It's only $21 (PayPal charges 1.50 for conversion). And I'm more than happy with it so far, I just wish more would come faster. Alas I have to be patient considering there's <10 people working on this phenomenal game