Help with 2 game titles

Hello.
    Recently I wanted to find 2 games that I used to play in past, though i forgot what their titles were

The first one is a fps game that gets you in a modern war where people are fighting in big machines - they remind me of atstendors from star wars but way more colored.
    It's an asian game with title that's similar to shogun, shoguto etc. (I may be wrong on this).

The second one is a third person view game where you are colonizing a foreign planet. You are an astronaut wearing space suit and in order to make the character fly, build new equipment etc , you need to gather resources on that planet.
    The title was somewhat similar to solaris.

If you have any ideas, I'd be grateful

You are going to have to give way, way, way more detail than that...

First one sounds like Armored Core? 2nd one i have no idea

Deleted
    First one could be Front Mission.

Second one could be Solar Jetman.

Good shot Navyr. Except for the ui, and ambient being a lot grey, Armored Core looks almost exactly the same as the game i'm looking for.
    Both games aren't recent so i can't provide much info on them.

Edit:
    Both games were made on 3d engines (though graphics weren't HD quality).
    Last edited by Sevard; 2011-03-11 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd one sounds like mass effect lol xd gathering recourses of planets with a 3rth person view but I think i havent played both of the games you discribe.. were they popular? old? or some arcade game & old school or new?

They aren't recent (my guess would be more or less 10 years old) and not very popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    The first game is Shogo:Mobile Armor Division http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogo:_...Armor_Division made by Monolith

YES!
    Thank you Fooliecoolie, you're my hero