Ideas for what to do!

Lately I've seen alot of threads about people asking what to do in the game outside of raiding and PVP'ing. I do actually agree, it's not so much to do exept leveling alts which I'm not the biggest fan of. The raiding tho is extremely fun in my opinion. So let's see what ideas people have. What would you like to be able to do outside of raiding/PVP'ing?

I would love them to make us farm some resistance gear etc again. It shouldn't take as much time as in Vanilla WoW, but still a while.
    I also think they should add a really hard single-player quest chain that should reward some kind of great weapon. The chain should be hard, and only solo-able.

Post your ideas!
    Last edited by Upptagen; 2011-03-11 at 06:24 PM.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your thinking !
    personally i think they should have some one player only inst's desgined to fit the class.
    i know this will never happen but it would be great if it could, and possibly have a ranking system like Wow progress for 1 person inst runs etc
    you catch my drift.

For one thing, I love soloing old raid content. It's challenging and fun in a different way, and it's nostalgic going back to the old raids and seeing them again,
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    For one thing, I love soloing old raid content. It's challenging and fun in a different way, and it's nostalgic going back to the old raids and seeing them again,
    Indeed, it's fun. Tho there's no big reward for doing it in my opinion, which keeps alot of players away from it.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.