... LastLast
    1. Different raids for 10 and 25 mans.

2. No easymodes.

3. Guild attunements to raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockli View Post
    LOL

and OT:

1) Remove phasing - i also agree i hate going to try help a friend and i cant because he is phased

2) make gear look a bit more 3d and just more outinglismic ( dno ) lol - and as i hate to say it, more like the gear looks like in rift.
    if u have the PC to run the game on 8x antialias and 16x anistropic filtering with high res char textures the armor outshines any MMO I have experienced until now.
    3) Keep the health cap down, i hatted going from around 50k or whatever it was to then jump to 180k whats it gna be next exspansion 500k?, maybe just me but i don't like it.
    1)actually no, phasing gives the game a unique feeling, the fact that the world around u changes as u quest makes it feel more like a real living world and not something that is there just so u don't look at a blank space while u kill mobs. however they should allow u too see ppl that are in different phases for as long as u ar grouped with them.
    2)if u have the PC to run the game on 8x antialias and 16x anistropic filtering with high res char textures the armor outshines any MMO I have experienced until now.
    3) the HP inflation is not something they can just keep down, it happened like this because the gear got so much better, and while I agree to the fact that it will become kind of ridiculous in later expansions if they don't change the way it works, there is nothing to be done right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivaji View Post
    1) Allow Realm Only Option on LFG
    How would this improve the game in any way?
    2) Allow the Seahorse Mount to work in All Water
    There is no need, because we got flying mounts. There is nothing below the sea we want, except for in vashj'ir.
    3) Develop more dynamic content for non-raiders
    They are just about to launch two dungeons, few months after Cata release. We will also see more new 5 man content in probably every coming major patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    Senaelanna I agree with you completely.

1) Content release schedule (either 1 big raid + 2 stand alone bosses every 4 months + 1-2 new dungeons with upgraded loot between content patches. OR 2 new large raids + 1-2 stand alone bosses every 6 months with 2-3 new dungeons between content to help people behind catch up)
    2) Actually truly know the classes they're trying to balance.
    3) Allow abilities to function different in PvE and PvP
    1) Now, several months after the release of cata, less than 50 guilds and less than 1300 people have seen and defeated the end-game PvE content. This is less than 0.001% of the community. We won't need another raid just now.
    2) Blizzard knows all classes they will need to balance. Just that you do not agree to their balancing doesn't mean they don't know what they do. 99.9% of all player-based "balance" I've ever seen it complete bullcrap.
    3) This would be unnessecary, and it would be easier to implement newer classes. But Blizzard knows how much the community likes newer classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    1. get rid of cross realm everything. combine low pop servers with each other
    2. bring back 40 mans
    3. remove resilience/pvp gear
    Truly, can you explain how this would help improve anything in the game?
    Last edited by ChildeRoland; 2011-03-11 at 09:24 PM.

1.) Third difficulty tier for dungeons and raids

2.) Hard mode for leveling

3.) More revamps, difficulty modes in general, etc. Good Online RPGs are built around time lapses, modified content, tiering etc and do it well within the confines of their budget (Blizzard is a subsidiary, they *have* a limited budget), ignore what the new kids to the scene say and keep on keepin' on.
    Last edited by Merin; 2011-03-11 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    1. get rid of pve FIXED
    1: Stop tuning a PVE game to PVP. BGs and Arenas was added LATER as an AFTERTHOUGHT.

2. bring back 40 mans
    Sorry, this isn't Vanilla anymore. 40 mans are dead. the cross realm everything wouldn't be a bad idea though.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

10+ Year Old Account
    2. bring back 40 mans
    Why...why would would you want 40 man raiding back? I want to raid not being a ringmaster at a circus.

1 - Phasing, herbs and minerals should be able to be gathered regardless of which phase of the quest line you are in.
    2 - Either stop balancing abilities around PVP altogether, or code them so they function differently in PVP, much like abilities do in Arena.
    3 - Stop removing all the cool RP stuff. Why did all the cool class quests have to be removed? I was looking forward to doing the quest for the MC bow on my goblin hunter.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

What exactly is this supposed to be the antithesis of? Do you even know what that word means? Anyway...

1. More character customization options. This is an RPG. That's the point.
    2. Tune abilities for PvE and PvP separately. They already do this with CC having different durations. Now do it with everything else. They need to stop trying to balance them around each other, because all that does it fuck up both.
    3. Better community management systems. The ability to friend and talk to people from the whole battlegroup would be fucking awesome. We can ignore the terrible people from the battlegroup, why can't we friend the awesome people? The LFD would be fantastic if we could keep in touch with the people who actually know what the hell they're doing.

2. bring back 40 mans
    I threw up in my mouth a little just thinking of this, oh god never again.

Actually, every single one of your points is horrible, good lord. Game needs *more* cross realm, not less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Truly, can you explain how this would help improve anything in the game?
    First of all, no cross realm would help rebuild server communities to what they used to be. I know people enjoyed the game a lot more when they knew others on the server other than the people in their guild. Secondly 40 mans would mean that small guilds that have difficulty in raids would merge with other small guilds that might be a little better but each guild is missing something. So then I think more people would get to progress through raids a little easier. Then no resilience is simple. Some people like to pvp like myself but don't want to spend hours a week farming pvp gear. So you can still have separate pvp gear sets but people in pve gear could still be able to jump into a BG and compete with those in pvp gear. Right now if you jump into pvp without resil you are raped so fast.

Just my thoughts. You don't have to agree with them(which apparently most of you don't like the 40 man idea)

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

I like how half the people asks for more dynamic content, and the other half asks to get rid of Phasing...
    My only grudge against phasing is mining/herb nodes. And that's a problem with the nodes, not phasing in general.

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 04:38 PM ----------

Then no resilience is simple. Some people like to pvp like myself but don't want to spend hours a week farming pvp gear. So you can still have separate pvp gear sets but people in pve gear could still be able to jump into a BG and compete with those in pvp gear. Right now if you jump into pvp without resil you are raped so fast.
    I want to raid heroic sinestra, but i dont want to spend hours raiding. So Blizzard should balance Heoric Sinestra to be able to be done in leveling gear, that way you can have separate raiding gear sets, but people in leveling gear could still be able to jump into an heroic raid and compete with those in raid gear and progress at the same game. Right now if you jump into a raid without heroic/raiding gear, you are raped sooo fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    1) Open up servers for different expansions
    2) Revert to last working save point (BC before arenas)
    3) Profit
    If by profit you mean losing money in the long run, then sure. Throwback servers don't really work because people tend to forget the flaws of old content while remembering the "newness" of it. Such severs would force people to experience the messy flaws along with any nostalgia and fail over time.

Anyways, I would go with:

1. World PvP zones should have a storyline. Wintergrasp never really had one beyond a vague titan relic, and while the main island of Tol Barad works well as a prison, the peninsula is all dark and corrupted for no good reason at all.

2. Keep a lid on in-game cinematic. While I have nothing against them in principle, it becomes a problem when every other quest has a cinematic attached to it like we have in Uldum.

3. Better Goblin storyline. While it fits the zany feel of the race, players start out as being way too important (literally the second most important person in the cartel), and the ending feels like you lost and no one else noticed.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    1. get rid of pve FIXED
    get rid of the pve in the pve game... great suggestion there! Also Apple should remove their logo from all their products and stop selling shiny stuff and microsoft should get rid of the window system...

ANYWAYS: 1. Allow certain abilities to function differently in PvE vs. PvP
    2. Make raids have 3 difficulty levels (Easy mode- bosses deal next to no damage and drop greens so people stop crying about "seeing the content" along with normal and hard as is
    3. Make any Official Forum ban also ban the poster for the same amount of time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    1. Different raids for 10 and 25 mans.
    No, don't force me to raid the same content twice a week.

2. No easymodes.
    No, still less than 100 guilds have completed heroic content. So the proper hardcore are getting the challange that they want. Splitting content into Normal/heroic was one of the best decisions blizzard have made.

3. Guild attunements to raids.
    Don't block my content from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    I want to raid heroic sinestra, but i dont want to spend hours raiding. So Blizzard should balance Heoric Sinestra to be able to be done in leveling gear, that way you can have separate raiding gear sets, but people in leveling gear could still be able to jump into an heroic raid and compete with those in raid gear and progress at the same game. Right now if you jump into a raid without heroic/raiding gear, you are raped sooo fast.
    That makes no sense... You have never been able to jump into end tier raid content in crap gear and do ok. Back in the day pre resil you could pvp against someone in their pvp gear in your raiding gear and do just as fine. To me resil split the game into two different games. I don't have all the time in the world to raid 2 nights a week and then farm honor/arena points. A lot of people don't but still want to raid then pvp casually and still have a chance in BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Balance the game so well that nobody thinks any of the 30 specs are overpowered in PvE or PvP regardless of the situation.
    2) Develop new raid content that leaves everyone feeling they have been treated fairly.
    3) Implement a new feature that makes everyones' drops from X boss drop no matter what.

I'd add to the list, but I promised Sparkles my pet unicorn that we'd go rainbow-sailing today.

Toodles
    Look! Words!

2. bring back 40 mans
    raider wants to raid to be viable in pvp? No thanks. pvpers don't want to raid to be viable in pvp.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

That makes no sense... You have never been able to jump into end tier raid content in crap gear and do ok. Back in the day pre resil you could pvp against someone in their pvp gear in your raiding gear and do just as fine. To me resil split the game into two different games. I don't have all the time in the world to raid 2 nights a week and then farm honor/arena points. A lot of people don't but still want to raid then pvp casually and still have a chance in BGs.
    Rose-tinted glasses, take them off. Pre-Resil era, people in raiding gear DOMINATED everything. And they were one-shotting people. So it didnt help your situation of feeling one-shotted. Also, it's possible to casually get the bloodthirsty gear. Or even, ask a crafter to make you the crafted pvp gear. No troubles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Not even close. Vanilla pvp was a complete and utter joke, and resillience was great for the game. I happen to notice you play a rogue, so I'm not surprised that your opinion is that resiellience blows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Rose-tinted glasses, take them off. Pre-Resil era, people in raiding gear DOMINATED everything. And they were one-shotting people. So it didnt help your situation of feeling one-shotted. Also, it's possible to casually get the bloodthirsty gear. Or even, ask a crafter to make you the crafted pvp gear. No troubles.
    GM gear was on par with raid gear in vanilla... and farming hours a week to get blue pvp gear... no thanks. faster to run some rated BGs and get gear that way. regardless no resil now in BG is like pvp'n in vanilla with greens on compared to people with T1... Like I said, keep the pvp gear for those who do nothing but pvp so they have gear to compete with raiders, just remove the resil.