The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Is this website legitimate?

<snipped>

Basically I'm looking to get Windows 7 as cheap as I can and even Micro Center is selling it at $110. In the fine print they guarantee their product is genuine... thoughts? If you've used them, please do let me know! :P

Also if you know some place that is trustworthy and sells 7 cheaper, please do speak up!
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-03-12 at 08:32 AM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    .pl, lol. No way.

Google for OEM, they cost around 115 euros here in Finland, not that bad.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, knew it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can buy an OEM version of Windows 7 for around the very same price, legitimately from a retailer.

And if it ever comes around where you get a new machine and it won't authenticate... call Microsoft support and it's insanely easy to get them to give you a new code :P I've done it 3 times. The way I did it, was just told them I've been having computer issues and needed to reinstall it several times and now it won't authenticate.

You just might have to deal with someone that doesn't speak English giving you a 25 number/letter code :/ (luckily they have an automated voice as well)
    Last edited by skylla05; 2011-03-12 at 01:47 AM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"