Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Waste 45 mins of your life watching this video (which you can't skip through.) -.-
    2. Blow however much money he says it costs on it. (I think it was like $60? Don't remember.)
    3. Try it out.
    4. Report back whether it was a useless waste of money, or you're now 1 girlfriend richer.
    5. If it's a useless waste of money, return it within 30 days of purchase and get money back.
    5. ???
    6. Profit.

Tbh i think you should post a pic of her and let us rate on it if shes worth it or not
    But then again, its on the emotional level so that wouldn't help you.

I've read through the first page and i just couldn't resist to skip the rest and advice you the same as some of the guys did.
    Yes, you should tell her and see what she will say, like this guy said;

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Personally, I'd ask her "Why do you keep shying away from a relationship? My looks? personality? college? YOU(keeping a secret that stops her from relationships or that she doesnt want people to know)? If there is anything, tell me I will listen and not judge."

tis what i would do.
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueeagle View Post
    Let me just start by saying this is about some stuff in my life, kinda a vent, kinda for feedback from others, and kinda just because i cant sit still personally. For everyone that feels the need to post things against it, thanks for wasting time. For those that actually read it all and respond, thanks in advance.

Ill just start by saying that i am currently a freshman in college. There is a girl that i have had a crush on since freshman year of highschool, and she has had one back, both of us being on and off. Usually whenever i get over her and try to move on with life something brings me back to liking her again and i just cant help it. I had a nice little chat with her and she asked how i felt about her and i basically told her, and she had mentioned maybe possibly starting a relationship up since we were hanging out over the weekend. After hanging out she decided she just wanted to stay friends, which is understandable, but i just cant help myself to thinking something is wrong. Multiple times have we talked about liking eachother, and about having a relationship, and everytime it gets down to it its just back to being friends. Don't get me wrong, she is an awesome friend, and i wouldnt give that up for anything, but i just want to stop the tug of war on my emotions. I was thinking about talking to her about it, but its a bit late for that right now, and i just cant help myself to think that something is wrong, or im doing something wrong. its been about 5 years of this, and it just keeps repeating itself in a cycle. I dont know why but i just cant get my mind off of her at all, and all i can think about is how much i actually like her. ive tried the whole college thing, and getting away, starting new, but it just isn't what i want. Ive been told that if i really like her and think she is worth it, then the time spent waiting will be worth it..but its just becoming too painful to bare. i cant eat whenever i think about it (nothing serious though) and i feel nauseous. overall, i just dont know what to do....i want to do something about it, but losing her as a friend just wouldnt be what i want. i doubt i would lose her as a friend if i brought it up, but it would be difficult to do, but i plan on it eventually. i probably wont see her in person again until this semester is over for summer break, so the only means of communication would be phone calls, texts, and skype. Sorry if things seem to ramble on, i just kinda typed and let it go.
    Stop that this instant. I am not here to comfort you or to help you cry. I am not here to listen to your story and say there there, everything will be ok, so stop it. You want to know why I don't care about your sadness? Because you shouldn't be sad. And I know, I know, this is serious shit, and it's important and you don't know what you are going to do now, but at the end of the day, it is the same shit that all of us go through.

For the past month we have all been down and out over some broad that knows we love her, but doesn't love us. She thinks of our love only as being awkward and still wants us to be her best friend, on top of that, I'm pretty much a failure in pretty much everything I do, and I have yet to do anything my parents can be proud of. But you know what? I am awesome. Now, I will admit that I haven't held a dieing man in my arms or any of that, but its all the same. People go through shit every day of their lives, and that is what life is.

So grab a beer, pop a top, and toast that you are still alive. Give a toast to those who aren't. Those that died so you could be free. Gave their lives so you can hate yours. You are fucking awesome. But you dont want to admit it. You go through shit day in day out, and you live. You, are alive. This world cannot beat you, it cannot destroy you. There is no shame in defeat as long as the spirit is not conquered. So dont give up. You are a good, decent person, who is in hard times. You deserve somebody. You deserve a hug. You deserve a kiss at night. You deserve a friend. Don't you ever thinking differently. You. Are. Awesome. Start acting like it =]

I can understand you.
    In these cases, it's better to move on, otherwise she will start to see you not as a friend anymore, but as a person really annoying.

I think you made a mistake by saying here that you can become her friend. If you were really interested in this person, you should have told her that you don't want to be her friend, but a boyfriend. If she doesn't like you, well that's another argument.