Our own April fools patch-notes.

Hopefully this hasn't been posted before

Taking Blizzard's idea of their April fools patch notes, i thought it would be cool to see what other people had in mind with their own patch notes. You can post as many as you like.

This is Blizzards April Fools patch notes.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...4.1.11-Preview

General;
    Due to balancing issues the following classes have been removed from the game; Warrior, Death Knights, Mage, Priest, Paladin, Hunters, Rogue, Shaman, Druid and Warlock.
    New classes were added to the game; Waror, DK, waterboy, holypriests, bubbleboy, huntards, rouge, saman, drood and the lock.

Death knight;
    Death Grip was changed, to have a small chance of grabbing a hostile player and throwing him/her across the map, successful lands of this ability may cause a disconnect issue, working as intended.
    Blood Presence has been changed; Every hit the Death knight places against a target now heals that target for 110% of the damage dealt.

Shaman;
    Enchancement tree was re-designed to be the 5th tanking spec in game.
    Lightning bolt was re-designed to never hit the same target twice.

Priests;
    Shadowform has been redesigned, once cast, the player hides in a dark, shadowy corner, leaving the corner removes Shadowform effect.

Druid;
    Resto; All hots (Healing over time) have been re-designed to follow the Warlock's Dots (damage over time), this is only castable on friendly targets.

Mage;
    Frost, seeing as frost mages are not as powerful as we hoped them to be, we've changed Frost bolt, and Icelance to place a new non-deminishing return frost nova effect on every land of these spell.

Warrior;
    Warriors will gain a new shout, which can be cast when the warrior is at 15% hp or lower, this ability is named "I want my mummy!"
    New ability "I want my mummy!" Summons a female Dwarf or Orc NPC to fight your remaining battle for you. The warrior becomes inmune to all damage while he sits there and cries of the pain.

Paladin;
    Increased the duration of Devine shield back to 12 seconds, but removed the use of all abilities other than Hearth Stone.
    New ability named "I was waiting for ya" This ability will teleport the targeted player(s) to your hearth stone location if you cast a hearth stone while under the effect of Devine Shield.

•Rouges may now cast Stealth while Stealthed, entering the state of Double Stealth, which is not only stealthier than Stealth, but also causes the word stealth to cease to make sense to your brain. Stealth.
    Win

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladins:
    Fixed a bug in the game that caused Paladins to sometimes die in PVP battlegrounds and arenas

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Dungeons and Raids:
    - All cataclysm dungeons and raids have been dumbed down to meet with our crying audience.
    - Increased chance of epic quality drops from all creatures inside dungeons and raids.

General:
    - New characters now start with the gold cap.

Archivements
    - *New archivement added to the game: The Man Who Sold The World (of Warcraft). Succesfully sell your WoW account for no less than $200.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

Warriors
    -Warriors are now immune to all snare effects.
    -Warriors now deal 500% more damage against mages.

Death Knights-
    New ability-
    Purge strike.
    Purges target character from game. (or, simply put, deleted)
    Conver strike
    Converts target into a Death Knight and goes down to level one, but gets stuck in a lvl 55 starting zone. Have fun.

Paladins-
    All Tier sets now look like Tiers 1, 2, or 3. pieces have random models, exp T11 holy might have T1 gloves, but T2 pants. also, all armor is pink for holy, red for retribution, and silver for Protection.... atleast your colors will match, right?

Deleted
    Warriors:
    Recklessness was too underpowered with its long CD and rather short duration, so we're giving it a 2min duration, along with any sorts of disarm immunity. 3min CD.
    Lambs of the Slaughter required too much skill and effort to stack, so we're re-designing it to a shout.
    "Slaughter Shout" - This shout stacks with either Battle or Commanding Shout.
    We also noticed Warriors mobility was lacking, alot, so we're giving them a new talent.
    "I cant move!" - This ability removes all snares and fills the Warrior with rage, giving him 60% movement speed. 15sec CD, no GCD.

PVP: The problems with the Battleground Queue's have been corrected.

This is getting old fast...sorry >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    *Retribution Aura, Devotion Aura, Concentration Aura, Resistance Aura and Crusader Aura have been merged into Paladin Aura.

*Potion of Illusion is now Flask of Illusion. Persist though death.

*Gamon now has an Air Phase.

*Deathwing will now fly over Orgrimmar and Stormwind. Standing in fire at these locations will not grant the achievement.

Yeah, this thread will die quickly and there is a good reason for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Fixed a bug where we kept nerfing shadowpriests for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest: priests are able to use Dispel Magic while cc'ed.