Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I had a lot of fun with GW1 and definitely got my money's worth from it. In fact, I would have played GW a lot more had it not been for the Heroes. Turning an MMO into a single-player experience was badbadbad. Bad. So bad. If I am just going to play with AI, I'd rather play SC2. I hope they don't do the same thing with GW2.

Before the Guild Wars vs. WoW comments really start rolling in, I'm happy to say I'll be playing both WoW and this at the same time >.> After all, with Guild Wars 2 not needing a monthly sub fee, I don't feel guilty if I devote a lot less time to it occasionally. :P

I hope I will get all my "kicks" from it... That I don´t buy any time for wow, while playing GW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    Guild Wars 2 will be fun for 1 month, then you'll hit max level and there will be nothing left to do but PvP.
    Well, if they can make great PvP like they had in GW...it's not that bad.

But if you actually watch the videos they've released until now, you'll see they have pretty good ideas on how to make you interested in the end game, like character developement, epic large scale PvE battles and other stuff...

I'm really looking forward for this game, and having no monthly fee is just awesome :P

I've been playing on my laptop for 2-3 years, and it's struggling to run Dragon Age. But I'm thinking of building a gaming desktop after summer holidays, so :P
    Last edited by mmocf7632e0726; 2011-03-14 at 06:08 PM.

Im so gonna play one of those rat gnomes they look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CANT FUCKKKKING WAITIITITIITITI!
    Rift is good, but this will be good- one o . IM SO FUCKKKING EXCITED!!!!! even more excited then cata (i hope it wont be a letdown like cata!=== :
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Im not sure what i want to play has in this!!!