Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't think they will nerf DK's because of this cause they have said many times in the past that the game is balanced around 85 content not lower lvl content. Which means ya a Dk may be able to solo old things but his skills in a 85 raid are the same as a warrior, pally, or druid. The only diffrence is instead of a shield he uses bubbles and heals which give him better soloing tools.

finally some maps

but no kara?

Deleted
    Since you have nothing to post during the week ends....yuo could add something about the new map animation or the new character info interface :P

If i'm not mistaken, soon this won't be possible again, since he is running in uh presence all the time no ? (and hence using the Glyph of Dark Succor to make self healing huge, and blood shield even bigger, which will be fixed in 4.1).

edit : but massively impressive as usual with those guys soloing things like that.

Deleted
    Even if you hate dks just applaud the guy for his effort and skill, he totally deserve it, and don't bother whining about being OP, it's pointless. Blood Shield + Unholy Presence is dead in 4.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    Even if you hate dks just applaud the guy for his effort and skill, he totally deserve it, and don't bother whining about being OP, it's pointless. Blood Shield + Unholy Presence is dead in 4.1.
    I need to do some research. I don't know what the Blood Shield + Unholy Presence trick is about. When I solo old content (pre-Wrath raids or Wrath dungeons) I do it in Blood presence. Apparently I am doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I need to do some research. I don't know what the Blood Shield + Unholy Presence trick is about. When I solo old content (pre-Wrath raids or Wrath dungeons) I do it in Blood presence. Apparently I am doing it wrong.
    -0.5sec GSD has much greater impact on your performance than you give credit for.

Deleted
    I know next to nothing about DKs, but around 0:50 the DK's HP is really low... Then healing hell breaks loose and I see some big 30k+ heals (the biggest being 34k I think).

Can someone explain what's going on there? What's the ability being used?

Impressive stuff... Can say if DKs are OP, but I know from PvP (and this) that they're tough sons of birches...

some deathknights be scary.

That's some impressive stuff to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video is how I found Infected Mushroom - Sa'eed. LOVE IT! Been listening to it so much and just can't stop, :P But in regards to the video, didn't think it was possible to solo him as a Blood DK. Apparently I was wrong, and am happy for that, amazing vid! o_O

Heroic class is Heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    the number 4 pic is pretty awesome

Kara and Black Temple both r missing maps

Now try it without keepers and your efforts might be rewarded with a cool mount! :-)

Daily Blink is always hilarious, thumbs up.

Dk's are "fine" :P

Unholy Presence + Glyph of Dark Succor = win

The big heal spam is Lichborn and Deathcoil IIRC from the spec he posted on the original kill thread. It's pretty easy to bust out heals that big.

Also, Yogg's fight mechanics with the watchers up really play strongly to the Death Knight ability set, particularly Hodir's save. Get Iceblocked at 1hp for 10 seconds while all your runes reset for double DS spam immediately when you come out + Runetap is pretty massive.

The nerf to Unholy presence will probably make this impossible until T12 gear closes the dps gap a bit. But generally soloing in Unholy Presence as Blood has been too strong between the combination of Dark Succor, Blood Shield, Increased DPS through the gcd modifier and of course 15% run speed. It should also be noted that Mionelol is wearing absolutely top of the line pve gear right now and it's unlikely many players (like 10 or 15 worldwide?) have the gear and skill to pull that kill off. Big grats to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Nah guys, DKs totally aren't OP.
    I'd loe to see a priest solo the same amount of content as dks do in their current state

10+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive DK solo, I know if I tried I'd get wiped quick.

Alot of these DK solos really have me scratching my head.
    Signatures are overrated.