Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Locks have a hard time on Cho'gall usually. Our lock doesnt pull much dps neither, but a lot on other fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cho'gall is where you abuse your spells/pets to do damage, not follow a rotation or priority guide.

Full rotation on chogall and the big adds simultaneously. Small adds Soulfire Seed/Shadowfury/Demon Leap + Felstorm, then go into Immolate tabbing (low raid dps) or Searing Pain spam (high raid dps). Tank the boss inside the skull to make all the adds pop out on top of the group, and hellfire (regardless of class) for aoe.

R.I.P. YARG

Chogall is actually one of my better fights for 25man with dps of 22k last week. You do have to adapt and bringing out your infernal on the last set of bloods help a lot. Infernal/Shadowfury/Shadowflame should be about all you need to do to them if everyone switches to the adds when they should. Unless you're low on range dps.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Tank the boss inside the skull to make all the adds pop out on top of the group, and hellfire (regardless of class) for aoe.
    Why Hellfire? Shorter ticks or something? Because I know it's traditionally not the better aoe for destro.

Hellfire is good if you can pack em all close.
    My group won't let me get close enough to the little adds to use shadowflame.

Well, tell them to bad. It's perfectly safe to run in>shadowfury>shadowflame>run back out. However the run distance might be to great of a distance depending on how your group does this fight.