Poll: Which class?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    elemental shaman, boomkin, frostmage(i dont even say fire or arcane because it is not viable since s1,gj blizzard),warlock
    basically casters have a hard job at the time, well its meele time just as it used to be in s5/s6, s10 is coming and tunnelvision(meele gameplay) will slowly find its end around s11 i guess

meele tards will always complain about frostmages dont even listen to them, dispell counters the mage class as a whole and no meele fights without a paladin or insert random xxx dispell class hero at his side
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2011-03-16 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    seeing shamans as the highest voted makes me laugh. Enhancement is awesome and resto is arguably the best healer in arena.

That makes me LOL.
    Ever heard of elemental? Yeah I thought so.

Would have been better to list the weakest specs and have a poll on that. You can check class representation elsewhere. Shaman have some of the best representation in high end arena right now (resto/enhance) but elemental still sucks miserably.

Those numbers in the poll have to be fake. Shammies topping the chart? Are you serious? Resto was the best healer in arenas no question before 4.0.6 and is still considered the best by alot. Enhance isnt amazing but still isnt underpowered, ele is a joke ill give you that.

By the numbers it would have to be hunters until very recently, and now its probably paladins. Ret is still kinda weak and holy is now the weakest healer (give us a cc ffs). Just my thoughts.

It's not really that hunters are underpowered it's just in pvp content there are a lot of bad hunter players when I see that ugly green color pop up I charge and just slaughter the poor guy. And when I do 2's hunters are typically the immediate kill target cause half of them don't know how to kite. While there is potential to be a good hunter only a handful are actually reaching it

For those who keep saying Enhance is garbage or isn't that good... The ones you're seeing are either bad or just don't know how to play. In 3's I play Enhance and I feel I am on par with any of the other classes we face. Granted hunters can be somewhat of a pain, but with a healer and insta GW it's fine.

On the other hand though, Ele really is probably the most underpowered spec atm. We've only seen a handful of Eles in arenas and they were all bad and in the 1500's bracket as we made our way through the ranks. They were always the ones to die within 15 seconds of the game starting. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonatek View Post
    Boomkin, haven't seen too many of them. Haven't checked the ladders but i'm gonna go ahead and say a random number here... top 100 maybe let's say... 5 boomkins.
    With 30 specs in the game, 5 boomkins in the top 100 would be above the expected average (if everything was completely balanced)

Paladins.?
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    Ele Shamans hands down
    Elemental is bad yes, but enhancement and resto are good, so statistically shamans are good unlike paladins whose all specs suck in pvp.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    I beg to differ on the shaman being the most underpowered class, i have seen enhancement shaman in pvp literally rip apart someone in 3-4 hits, I have also seen a resto shaman kiting people all over the place like it was nothing.
    People are referring to Ele Shamans. Resto is fine and enh could use some tweaks but ele is struggling even in the lower ranks