Rogrim

[H] <Superiority Complex> of Magtheridon | 1/13 HM 10m | 9 hrs a week

Superiority Complex - US - Magtheridon - Strict 10 Man Raiding

Raid Time: 10:30pm - 1:30am
    Raid Days: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday
    Progression: 12/12 Normal and HM Halfus
    Consumables: Seafood Magnifique, Enchants, and Cauldrons provided by Guild
    Loot Rules: Keep it simple stupid, Need for Mainspec, Greed for Offspec, BOEs sold by guild unless a Mainspec upgrade
    Raid Atmosphere: Laid back group of players who have been togeather for a while now, some since vanilla, 6 of the 10 were apart of the server 4th Bane of the Fallen King (10man HM LK)

Due to unforseen circumstances, we have an immediate raid opening for a Healer. Our Resto Shaman's PC went kaput and we've been relying on rotating backup healers for the last two raid weeks with little success. I'm looking for an equally progressed healer of any class but would prefer a Resto Shaman or Resto Druid to finish off our 10 man core.

Roster as it Stands: (offspec)

CORE

Tanks - Blood DK (Frost), Prot Warrior (Arms)
    Healers - Holy Paladin (Ret), __________
    Melee - Fury Warrior (Prot)
    Ranged - Shadow Priest (Disc), Balance Druid (Feral Tank), MM Hunter (Survival), Destro Warlock (Affliction), Fire Mage (Frost)

ALTERNATES

Resto Shaman
    Fire Mage
    Demo Warlock
    Holy Priest

Once you fill that last spot we will be capable of fielding up to three tanks and as many as four healers at any time if the fight demands. As you can see we are a very Caster friendly group which is a major advantage for this tier of content. The need is immediate! For more information please contact Rogrim on Magtheridon US Horde. If I'm not online please leave me an ingame mail. We may also be able to accomodate a package deal, no exceptional player will be turned away.

Rogrim
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Rogrim
    ^^^^^^^^^^