10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    No! Mine! lol I did get to meet her, got a signed picture and got her to sign my chest and my kilt too lol Too bad it will wash off ; ; She is absolutely lovely, and I want to have little half Irish, half Scottish babies with her!

I have my picture on the Iron Throne, I did the mock archery shooting with Kit and Maisie. I talked to Sophie about how I get angry at her character sometimes, and she laughed and said she gets that a lot. I didn't get to see Natalie or John though

The exhibition was amazing though. The weapons, the armor and clothes, all of it!
    I hate you so much , I wish I could go see that. It sounds amazing , I don't suppose they're planning on bringing it to the UK any time soon? Seeing as basically the whole frakkin cast in english?

also... Rose is mmmiiiinnneeeee (is it bad I find her 100000x more attractive with her real, much posher, voice than I do when she uses the Ygritte voice?)

Is Maisie as cool in real life as I'd like to imagine? I've seen a few interviews with her and she seems pretty epic (the hair thing! so much win, she really channeled Arya for that )

also, massively OT again... But what did you think of Street?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I hate you so much , I wish I could go see that. It sounds amazing , I don't suppose they're planning on bringing it to the UK any time soon? Seeing as basically the whole frakkin cast in english?

also... Rose is mmmiiiinnneeeee (is it bad I find her 100000x more attractive with her real, much posher, voice than I do when she uses the Ygritte voice?)

Is Maisie as cool in real life as I'd like to imagine? I've seen a few interviews with her and she seems pretty epic (the hair thing! so much win, she really channeled Arya for that )

also, massively OT again... But what did you think of Street?
    Their final stop is in Northern Ireland from June 8th - 17th.

And Rose is attractive with either voice lol She's so amazing! I made her blush when I asked her out, but got shot down

Maisie is a freaking hoot. At first she was a bit timid, but like you said, it's as if she just channels her character out and becomes this huge presence. I don't know if they are planning on going the Christina Ricci/Wednesday route from Addam's Family with her, but she is growing up and won't look like Arya unless they start strapping parts down -.- lol

And I thought Street was pretty cool. A very different way of looking at things as opposed to how I normally see it. New York is a very fast paced city, and to see the speed turned down like that so you could really see it kind of made me take a step back. There is so much to see in this city, but most of us never realize how much there is that we don't see.

You actually asked her out? I would like highfive you or something right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You actually asked her out? I would like highfive you or something right now.
    I was all "Hey, when are you done here? Let me take you out for a drink." I guess it didn't help that I asked her while she was signing my body lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I was all "Hey, when are you done here? Let me take you out for a drink." I guess it didn't help that I asked her while she was signing my body lol
    That's pretty epic nicely done good sir, have an honorary "Awesome" award

Glad Maisie is cool, I've seen her in interviews and she seems awesome, but you can never really be sure if they're like that, or just acting like that for the interview.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Today's the day everyone

Season 3 premiere!!

What's everyone's plans for the premiere? I'll be watching it immediately after it The Walking Dead finale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshinritsumai View Post
    Today's the day everyone

Season 3 premiere!!

What's everyone's plans for the premiere? I'll be watching it immediately after it The Walking Dead finale.
    Downloading it to watch it after it airs :P

Finally got my dickish tv provider to stop being dicks and confirm that yes, I do have an HBO subscription, so yes I should be able to use HBO GO.

Tonight can't come any sooner!

Today's the day everyone

Season 3 premiere!!

Pfft, walking dead can wait!
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

So who else is eagerly awaiting the first ep of S3?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently in the process of marathoning S1 & S2. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Currently in the process of marathoning S1 & S2. Can't wait!
    I'm about to begin doing that myself, its gonna be a long day full of boobs and brawls.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and watch the episode online. How long may it take to appear on certain websites? I hope not more than 3 to 4 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and watch the episode online. How long may it take to appear on certain websites? I hope not more than 3 to 4 hours?
    Probably about that, I'm certainly hoping it wont take longer because being in australia it's my only means to watch it on time.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-03-31 at 07:09 PM.

while waiting for 3x01:

Is there anywhere I can stream this online? Or will I have to wait until tomorrow?

Today's the day everyone

Season 3 premiere!!

Same here. Ill be heading out to a friends' house and a bunch of us are going to get together, order a bunch of pizzas and watch The Walking Dead finale and then switch over to the Game of Thrones premiere. So excited for this season It's going to be jawdropping! Having read the books just makes me even MORE excited! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Same here. Ill be heading out to a friends' house and a bunch of us are going to get together, order a bunch of pizzas and watch The Walking Dead finale and then switch over to the Game of Thrones premiere. So excited for this season It's going to be jawdropping! Having read the books just makes me even MORE excited! xD
    This is what I'll be doing as well.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    Is there anywhere I can stream this online? Or will I have to wait until tomorrow?
    You'll have to wait til the episode is officially released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    If the site's pre time is any good usually a few minutes after it finishes airing on tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't know US times so... When will it air? In hours from now, preferably
    Time

/10char