Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria View Post
    Memorial Day is the Monday after and most people take 3 day weekends and travel/vacation.

Checked HBO and indeed, no episode next week. =(
    But what about those of who aren't Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, my wife mentioned the same sort of thing . . . "this wasn't ever in the books . . . ."

Ok, so strike me down if this is "illegal" because I don't want to give anything away by correctly guessing. But I can see a far off distant future where Daenerys and Robb Stark get married and take the Seven Kingdoms. Gives her the rightful throne back and him protection for the North.
    If you think these series will have a happy ending you clearly havent been paying attention

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    You're going to have to wait along with the rest of us :P

And I wonder who's wedding is going to be in episode 9...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Ok, so strike me down if this is "illegal" because I don't want to give anything away by correctly guessing. But I can see a far off distant future where Daenerys and Robb Stark get married and take the Seven Kingdoms. Gives her the rightful throne back and him protection for the North.
    Exactly what right does Dany have to the Iron Throne ? The Targaryen's lost the throne after the rebellion, the Throne now belongs to the Baratheon line by right of conquest. If Dany wants to get the Iron Throne back (and by all the gods, old and new I pray she never does) she's going to have to TAKE it.

also GAH two week wait... WHY did it have to be for episode 9 :'(
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Weeks.

I'm so sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

Weeks.

I'm so sad.
    I saw "In Two Weeks" and was like /wrist!

That was the best episode of the season (so far) for me.

God damn Peter Dinklage is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    That was the best episode of the season (so far) for me.

God damn Peter Dinklage is good.
    Yeah, when he said "Then you'll have to fuck her with a wooden cock" to Jeoffrey I got chills. It was so fucking intense.

10+ Year Old Account

God damn.

Weeks.

I might actually flip a table...

Annoys me that Sam didn't pick up the blade that killed the Walker..

Deleted
    My god the recent episode was intense

10+ Year Old Account
    That episode was great. Tyrion is such a killer; he and Cersei stole that ep for me.

Why the hell did Sam drop his knife, though? The super dragonglass knife that miraculously oneshots wights. Why would you leave that behind!? I can't remember if he does in the books, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    That episode was great. Tyrion is such a killer; he and Cersei stole that ep for me.

Why the hell did Sam drop his knife, though? The super dragonglass knife that miraculously oneshots wights. Why would you leave that behind!? I can't remember if he does in the books, too...
    He stuck it in the Others' back then it fell to the floor when it shattered. I'm pretty sure he was running for his life just after, being chased by a murder of crows.

He becomes Sam the Slayer when they are on the Fist of the First men in the books but retains the dagger. He loses it when he try's to stab a wight (reanimated dead thing, done by the Others) but as they are just flesh it shatters. This is when Coldhands appears and saves them.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Which episode is going to be ze Red Wedding?
    The next one. 'The Rains of Castamere'. There are a couple of flashes of the wedding in trailers for the episode. Literally, blink and you'll miss them.

Deleted
    Amazing little piece that I don't think was in the books (read all of 'em so far), is when Sansa asks Tyrion what if she never wants to bed him, and Tyrion answers out of his fascination for the Nights Watch; "and so my watch begins". Then again Dinklage is awesome all around, he is so spot on in his manners and everything which I had imagined of Tyrion from the books. Unlike Selmy for example, but having said that I do like the TV version of him too.

Edit; oh and Daario was amazing. I didn't like him that much in the books, but from series I instantly liked him, despite being less handsome than imagined.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2013-05-20 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daario's lady swords were awesome xD Much better than how I imagined in the books.

Also when all the crows were flying around Sam and the woman, I thought Coldhands was appearing. Kind of disappointed ><

Also, in two weeks from now, everyone make sure you have cameras recording the reactions of people who are TV watchers only :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Amazing little piece that I don't think was in the books (read all of 'em so far), is when Sansa asks Tyrion what if she never wants to bed him, and Tyrion answers out of his fascination for the Nights Watch; "and so my watch begins". Then again Dinklage is awesome all around, he is so spot on in his manners and everything which I had imagined of Tyrion from the books. Unlike Selmy for example, but having said that I do like the TV version of him too.

Edit; oh and Daario was amazing. I didn't like him that much in the books, but from series I instantly liked him, despite being less handsome than imagined.
    Yeah, I like Tyrion's response there. In the book he says something much more crass, 'that's what wine and whores are for.' This makes him a much more noble character.

Deleted
    Hey, they got an elf to play Daario.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    If they gave it to other parts of the world only, many Americans would just stream it over the internet as opposed to waiting the week and thus becoming counterproductive to the whole reason for delaying it in the first place. To get more viewers

I am the god of tits and wine.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?