Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brroorr View Post
    I think Casey is a great kid not for doing what he did but for doing it the way he did.
    He said stop this is not OK and the kid stopped.
    If the bodyslamed kid got the message they could probably become friends down the line.
    Oh hell no, if I was Casey and he tried to be friends with me I would probably drop him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplz View Post
    Oh hell no, if I was Casey and he tried to be friends with me I would probably drop him again.
    Well if you cant forgive someone for doing you wrong it's going to be a lonley life to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brroorr View Post
    Well if you cant forgive someone for doing you wrong it's going to be a lonley life to live.
    Forgive, but never forget.
    Don't dish it if you can't take it...
    WotLK was/is the best expansion. It is not up for debate, just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiliez View Post
    And also, most kids that are bullies are like that because they have there own problems and issues either with themselves or at home that they dont know how to deal with.
    AKA Bullies = Nabz IRL ?

Isn't praising the big guy kinda telling the little"bully " that body slamming people into the pavement is fine if you have been provoked???

Can anyone guess what's gonna happen after the suspension when he gets back to school and some little kid comes to make fun of him coz of his embarasement in youtube??

Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    Isn't praising the big guy kinda telling the little"bully " that body slamming people into the pavement is fine if you have been provoked???

Can anyone guess what's gonna happen after the suspension when he gets back to school and some little kid comes to make fun of him coz of his embarasement in youtube??
    well if ya dum enough to pick and bully after seeing that vid ya need a goos azz wooping

Folks - this is what I was taught by my parents when I was young. It was a simple priority list like we use in WoW these days. Use your words, Seek authority, defend yourself. Seems to me, he made it clear he wanted the bullying to stop, then defended himself. He 'skipped' seek authority, but he was also clearly surrounded by others that were atleast, not going to help, or at worst, assist the bully.

Secondly - who the hell is recording it? A teacher? A security camera? Authority response time seems seriously lacking. Responsible action is to defend yourself. Is it another member of the bully's gang? If that's the case, not only are they harassing, menacing, AND assaulting the guy, they're recording it for later ammusement?!

And yet, because of his size and apparent strength advantage over his attacker, he's going to eat the blame and be punished. Epic fail.

-=slightly off-topic story=-
    I had a 'bully' shoot me with a slingshot he made in woodshop. Stole a handful of nails and was shooting them at people in the halls. A few of us complained about it, and the teachers wouldn't do anything cause we didn't have any proof. He finally took his turn shooting at me, and managed to get a pair of nails to stick in my arm, and back. I turned on him right there, smashed his face into a locker so hard I dented the door *broke his nose unintentionally* took his slingshot and broke it on the floor. A teacher came to see what happened, saw him bleeding all over, and 'took his side' because clearly I was the agressor. She asked 'What did he do to deserve that?!" rethoricaly - I then showed her the nails stuck in me, and bleeding, pointed out the broken slingshot - then reminded her atleast 4 of us had complained that I KNEW OF during the day. He assaulted me, I defended myself, and ended the threat. Dispite the zero-tolerance weapon policy, he got detention for one day, I got suspended for 3 days.
    I enjoyed my vacation, and returned to school, proud of what I had done, and even wrote a report about the American citizens right to defend themselves, which was later given an award by the mayor.

So.. TL|DR: Bully got what he deserved, and I was proud to serve it to him. Casey should be proud to stand up for himself aswell. If the world worked like 'school' - Hitler would own Europe, as long as the teachers were busy, and again as soon as they looked away.

At schools in the Uk, If you fight back a bully, you will most likely be in just as much trouble as the Bully himself.

They are always like "OMG, WALK Away, tell us if you get bullied, dont fight back"
    -but if you do that, nothing at all will happen to the bully.

In my opinion fight back, just do it.
    I earned a hell of a lot of respect once from other members of the school for kicking a bully in the face ^^ (learning martial arts does pay out)

but that kick resulted me to get the same punishment as the bully : a saturday detention,
    my only detention i ever got in my school life (which really isnt fair as he was punching me in the face multiple times before that)

-=slightly off-topic story=-
    I had a 'bully' shoot me with a slingshot he made in woodshop. Stole a handful of nails and was shooting them at people in the halls. A few of us complained about it, and the teachers wouldn't do anything cause we didn't have any proof. He finally took his turn shooting at me, and managed to get a pair of nails to stick in my arm, and back. I turned on him right there, smashed his face into a locker so hard I dented the door *broke his nose unintentionally* took his slingshot and broke it on the floor. A teacher came to see what happened, saw him bleeding all over, and 'took his side' because clearly I was the agressor. She asked 'What did he do to deserve that?!" rethoricaly - I then showed her the nails stuck in me, and bleeding, pointed out the broken slingshot - then reminded her atleast 4 of us had complained that I KNEW OF during the day. He assaulted me, I defended myself, and ended the threat. Dispite the zero-tolerance weapon policy, he got detention for one day, I got suspended for 3 days.
    I enjoyed my vacation, and returned to school, proud of what I had done, and even wrote a report about the American citizens right to defend themselves, which was later given an award by the mayor.

So.. TL|DR: Bully got what he deserved, and I was proud to serve it to him. Casey should be proud to stand up for himself aswell. If the world worked like 'school' - Hitler would own Europe, as long as the teachers were busy, and again as soon as they looked away.
    But you see this "victim" is being praised for seeking a physical solution to his problem, this a a rare case in several other bullying cases the victims are small, out numbered and cannot fight back physically, what about them ,what are they to do ?? think about it the other way round if casey was the bully and the little kid was the victim , it would have ended the same way except the little kid would have walked off hurt and silent, and the bigger bully would have fully reinforced his dominion over the smaller guy.

The worst thing about bullying is not the torment but the implied feeling that you get when anything you do is useless to stop them.Maybe the nerds in schools all over the world should directly assualt the jocks that steal their books and lock them in the lockers.Do you think it will end as well as the video that was depicted in this thread?

Really, need any more be said? The entire WORLD has your back, Casey!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post

Really, need any more be said? The entire WORLD has your back, Casey!
    lol this is so true

Why are people so naive? Do you really believe that finding an adult helps? For one, they will never believe you if they don't see it themselves, there lies the problem. Most "bullies" do it behind the teacher's backs anyway, but they turn just to see the victim snapping.

So what is the result? The victim gets the punishment while the bully is free to harass more people. Violence isn't always the answer but in a case of bullies v. victims I'd highly recommend it. Nothing will make a bully stop until you stand up for yourself, but it really depends. If they are much larger then you just hitting them won't get them to stop, you need to show them that you aren't taking any more crap from them or it will never stop. What you want is them to be scared from bullying others, not for you to turn and hit them once just so they will stop on you just to bug others, or possibly for them to bug you again later on down the road. The thing is, bullies are cruel cowardice people. They are pathetic losers who think they are tough that they can gang on you with others. If you want them to stop what you need to do is hit them back. Believe me, finding an adult never works, and again..anyone who says finding an adult is the best choice, you're very naive and need to open your eyes to the world we actually live in.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    almost the exact same thing happened to me but it was more drawn out. over the year 2 at primary school there was one kid who bullied me. my parents knew about it the school knew about it every one else knew about it but the school didnt do anything to stop it properly. i eventualy go tired of the constant pushing name called cuts scrapes bruises and i got to the point where i punched him in the face, and by God it felt good
    Crazies are crazies, their sex doesn't matter. =]

Garrosh Hellscream: GARROSH SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!!! RAAAAW

When i first saw this video last week, i thought it was just a kid taking wrestling to a new level of self defence.

But viewing this interview, i feel for Casey, it's terrible to be picked on by a bunch of jerks. I don't understand why people bully another person. It's un-needed, and it's pathetic to take the piss out of someone else, to gain what? A few laughs.

I'm glad Casey actually stood upto this bully and took him out in such a mannor, that the world can see it and respect him for it.

*claps for kid* the bully deserved what he got
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.
    To True.

Deleted
    That was truely epic.

I'm actually very disappointed in Bully, for not being able to do more damage before being K.O.'d with Body Slam.

Fighting moves are suppose to be super effective against Normal-types.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like bullies, but there is something fishy about that fat kid I don't like. In his interview he seems like his parents spoon feed him some bullshit to say to make himself seem like some darling angel, although he probably did somehow influenced it. Its like that fat awkward kid in high school that always use to talk mad shit about people, than not expect there to be repercussions to his actions. Words sometimes hurt more than actual violence, for example look at the "Westboro baptist church".

Anyways the kid did the right thing and defended himself, but if he was lying about what happened, I hope someone whoops his ass and teaches him a real lesson, also if you are thinking of suicide you need to grow a fucking pair. If he wasn't fat in the first place and was healthy he wouldn't of got picked on in the first place, THANK YOU MCDONALDS.
    Twitch.tv/datmodz

Live Hardmode raids from multiple perspectives, Rated Battlegrounds(Hero of the Alliance) and Arenas from a multi-time Gladiator!