Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    You need to release the Time Warden for dodgable fireballs and the Storm Drake for interruptable Shadow Novas.

Everything else is optional, but I recommend getting whelps soon after because of reduced aoe healing requirements.

Your dps looks low. Tank them on top of each other for cleave damage. In my guild, the 2nd target is at 50-80% (depending on when we did it) by the time the primary target dies.
    Last edited by gherkin; 2011-03-16 at 06:27 PM.

R.I.P. YARG

Well the paladin and warrior were on interrupts...i believe they said that they had to dps halfus in order to interrupt(doesnt make sense to me but w/e)
    He's more or less right. The paladin interrupt is melee range only, and the CD is too long for him to get all interrupts solo. Ranged is better (ele shaman with the talent and hit capped using a focus macro can get every cast except the ones coming out of roars - and sometimes the very first one). It should be possible to position all the mobs so that the melee interrupts can still attack drake targets while interrupting Halfus, though I've been told that it can get hard to see the fireball circles in that situation (not melee myself, so no direct experience).

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    You need to release the Time Warden for dodgable fireballs and the Storm Drake for interruptable Shadow Novas.

Everything else is optional, but I recommend getting whelps soon after because of reduced aoe healing requirements.
    No. Nether Scion absolutely is not optional.

- have your interrupt-assigned use a focus-target interrupt macro, so they can dps drakes while kicking halfus on focus
    - tell your dps, that the 100% buff also applies for dps on drakes. so sticking on halfus won't increase their dps at all.

we use 3 tanks (4 tanks worked too, but isn't necessary), and we usually kill nether scion + whelps first, with heroism/bloodlust.
    we always kill ALL drakes including slate dragon, as every drake increases your dps by 100%.
    you should down all drakes until 50% of halfus hp, and have less than 2-3 AE-stuns until halfus is dead. your dps will be massive.

oh, and a combat-rogue like ours would help
    127k dps rogue WoL

oh, and as has been said already, have your mages time combustion properly, so that they can spread it on whelps and stuff.
    they'll peak at 100k+ dps even without any dps-buff up.

edit: oh wow, just saw that one of your priests uses flash heal as main heal... maybe he should rethink his healing strategy.
    Last edited by maquiladora; 2011-03-16 at 06:41 PM.