LFHelp on Creating a Healing Mouseover Macro

so i'm a holy priest, i don't want to use clique because i already use all my modifiers alongside my naga i'm looking for help on creating a macro that does the following, i'll use renew for an example.

when i mouseover a target it will renew said target but not change my taret to them, if i'm targetted on a target but not mouseover'd anyone it will use renew on them, if i'm not targetted on anyone or targetted on the enemy(boss) it will use renew on me, and finally if i hold down ALT regardless if i'm mouseover'd or not it will not change my target and will use renew on me.

i found this macro that i've read does the first part without the alt modifier of making it heal me when alt is pressed i guess i just need help adding in the alt modifier

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Renew; [help] Renew;
    Renew

if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 11:51 AM ----------

i found this one as well anyone have experience using a macro like the following

#showtooltip Renew
    /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead] Renew; [mod:alt, target=player] Renew;
    Renew

basically i'm looking for a macro that's the same as the original spell and alt modifier, but when i'm mouseovered someone it will heal the mouseovered person regardless of who i'm targetted on and if i'm not mouseovered anyone it will heal my target, and if i'm holding alt it will heal me regardless of anything or if i'm targetted on the boss or an enemy it will heal me if i'm not mousovered anyone i'm going to try this one out tonight, but any feedback is appreciated

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@player, mod:alt][@mouseover, exists, help][] Renew
    This should do what you want, but I can only test it in a couple of hours.

Here you can use this as a template for all the spells you want to do.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@player,mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][]Renew
    Got beaten, they pretty much do the same thing.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

right on you guys, i'll test these out tonight

perera's will have the side effect of not caring if the mouseover target is dead.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    perera's will have the side effect of not caring if the mouseover target is dead.
    Yeah it's always better to use "nodead" instead of "exists", cause "nodead" checks for "exists" for itself.

Of course excluding the resurrect macros

i have another question this macro worked PERFECTLY last night for my raid i've converted every healing spell to it.... my other question is. is there a way to make this macro work with my holy word spells and change like the holy word chastice,sanctuary,serenity does so i don't have to split it up into different keys to do all 3 with the macro? i set it up for serenity last night. but would like to be able to do all three from just the one key depending which chakra i'm in and still be able to mouseover serenity, thats the only one i really care about having the mouseover abilities. any input?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Holy Word Chastise isn't a healing spell. Holy Word: Serenity is the only actual spell that gives a direct heal. (Chastise damages, Sanctuary gives you an AoE icon you have to put down anyway.)

Yeah try this.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm]Holy Word: Chastise
    /cast [@mouseover,help]Holy Word: Serenity
    /cast Holy Word: Sanctuary

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Yeah try this.
    i'm goanna try this out tonight, thanks, will report back