Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd argue affliction locks are the closest to necromancers in the game.

Enslave Eredar: Grants extra Threat and Defense rating.
    Good luck. They're perhaps the most powerful beings in existence barring the Titans and Old Gods. There's a reason they're not Warlock pets. Like others noted, DHs are not a pet class.

The demo spec could, with tweaks, accommodate the DH concept. A "hero" class devoted to it is therefore a waste of time. Warlocks have almost all the DH's powers. Re Blood Mages, they're blurry, both in the Mage and Warlock camps.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2011-03-17 at 01:04 AM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Unholy Death Knights are necromancers in Plate.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind Demon Hunters, atleast they'd make Blood Elf males look decent for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    To look decent they need to remodel the race closer to the TFT/TBC concept art. It's the postures, stupid voices (I mean compare to the NPC ones) and some dumb emotes that let it down.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.