Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The only time I say something while playing is when I pop Shadowdance. I normally yell "It's on now!" and then "Boo-yah!" for every Ambush, Garrote, or Eviscerate during.

You ge a cookie if you know what I'm talking about.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chad View Post
    The only time I say something while playing is when I pop Shadowdance. I normally yell "It's on now!" and then "Boo-yah!" for every Ambush, Garrote, or Eviscerate during.

You ge a cookie if you know what I'm talking about.
    You're talking about the things you say when you pop a CD.

I CAN HAS TEH COOKEEE?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to make sound effects in addition to the sounds in game. When ever I'm on my RaF rocket, I like to make rocket noises, then dive bomb my friends, making plane dive bomb sounds. (NEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR *explosion*) Plus gun fire. I think I do that on my druid as well, in flight form. Other than that I ask the players I kill if they "liked that". And when they come at me again, I'm like, "OH you want more?!?!?" And then I proceed in pelvic thrusting.

Deleted
    Ok............

Deleted
    I do not make any noise or shout anything when i get a proc.

I do however when I get all procs at once and with that point I always blow all my CD's I have to get an kickass 62k Burst DPS

Sometimes I laugh maniacally when a ton of buffs line up and the stars align with some encounter mechanic and I pop a DPS pot on top of it all.

And I'll occasionally make explosion noises when I see somebody get owned by an encounter mechanic of some sort.

When my friend was playing he kept yelling on PSN chat: "Hammerrrrrrrrrrrrr offffffffffffff Wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath!!!!" every single time he casted it using a nose like voice.

The only time I talk while playing is when things go horribly/unnecessarily wrong and I swear like a sailor... then realize I was kinda loud and wonder if my upstairs neighbors can hear me. Then I decide I'd better keep it down... or take a break!

I say 'oh cock' when i die without realising.

Too much top gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJnQyrQuggI

Quote Originally Posted by Pompeii View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34mS5GK--cQ Old, but you reminded me of it.
    I play my mage with much more intensity.

Also, I only yell when I either A) miss with combustoin, or B) get an orgasmic combustion lineup and spread it to like 20 mobs, then I scream in extacy as a cream my keyboard.

Trufax.

honestly....you guys kinda scare me.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Deleted
    O.o no i'm not doing any noices while i dps. only talking to vt

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    honestly....you guys kinda scare me.
    We're not hurting anybody. =(

Was doing that with my warlock alt and hand of guldan and pvping on my main while using bladestorm. Was pretty funny and freaky haha also enabled vent for the shouts and people were like WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing can beat the joy of putting on your best mobster-voice, and muttering "Locked and Loaded, dirtbag!" into vent during a guildrun^^

But that is the only proc, unless you count the faint chanting of "Killing Streak Killing Streak" to the Spider Man /Spider Pig-tune

Btw, I'd love to say that I'm sarcastic here, but I'm not.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by sagezee View Post
    I used to make explosion noises when I would have killing machine proc on my dk.
    Omfg I was gonna post the same thing!
    I go "BAM!" and make little sounds effects sometimes when I get good proc line-ups/crits or just, you know, when I feel awesome. (all the time (notreally))
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I like to scream "Bam!" or "Whammie!" or just smack my hands whenever I kill someone during a BG or get a huge crit. Kind of adds effect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to yell "PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!" while DPSing on my Shaman.

Even while in vent. It's fun.

Deleted
    I like to faceroll my rogue...