Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Flying Kor'kron Annihilator

Seeing as the Alliance are getting a winged version of the their Guild Lvl 25 mount, I thought a flying Scorpion would strike fear into the eyes of little gnomes. A bit retarded but hey its a game where Dragons send Drakes throught the Postal Service!

Deleted
    Wow, where did you get the info that the Alliance is getting a winged Lion? Please post link with confirmation about this. Thanks in advance - Garreth Gobblecoque.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who said anything about alliance getting a winged version of the guild mount?

We know nothing about the new Flying Lion.

Patch 4.1/4.2 - Winged Lion Mount?
    I spent a couple of days debating if I should post this model or not since it seems to be an early beta of the model and I'll assume that at this point my readers are smart enough to understand that the things they see can be a work in progress, so there you go!

One of the latest beta build of Patch 4.1 on PTRs added a new mount model, the Winged Lion Mount! We don't have any information on this mount for the moment, and as I said it looks like a very early version of the model but ... IT'S A LION WITH WINGS!
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

there is no information on where the winged lion comes from, or if it will even ever hit the game. there is A LOT of things that are part of the game code that arent actually implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lion might not be Alliance-only. We don't know how it will be obtained yet.

Although a scorpion with a jetpack on each leg would be pretty cool...

Deleted
    Its on the main page of MMO Champion Garreth Gobblecoquelikenotomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    Wow, where did you get the info that the Alliance is getting a winged Lion? Please post link with confirmation about this. Thanks in advance - Garreth Gobblecoque.
    Does nobody check the homepage to this site?

Also, there's no information on the lion. We don't know how we'll get it, or who will get it, all we have is an unfinished model and anything else is speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Does nobody check the homepage to this site?

Also, there's no information on the lion. We don't know how we'll get it, or who will get it, all we have is an unfinished model and anything else is speculation.
    I think he was trying to point out that there's no actual info about it, let alone that the Alliance is getting it.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoopsy View Post
    I think he was trying to point out that there's no actual info about it, let alone that the Alliance is getting it.
    Ya I read that wrong apparently, my mistake

Deleted
    are you people seriously arguing AGAINST a flying scorpion?

the hell guys?

It'll probably be the next winged BoA star mount. Available for just 30bucks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    are you people seriously arguing AGAINST a flying scorpion?

the hell guys?
    Nobody in the thread so far has argued against it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmus View Post
    It'll probably be the next winged BoA star mount. Available for just 30bucks!
    I'd buy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Nobody in the thread so far has argued against it. :P
    good, because there is a disturbing lack of "FUCK YEAH!"s in this thread

also, don't our characters SURF scorpions?
    we'd be surfing a flying scorpion, although I worry the sheer density of the awesomeness will implode the servers :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    I'd buy it.
    Yeah, that's what I said about the star horse aswell. But when 50% of my server had it the minute it was released, I kinda ditched that idea.

Deleted
    I love this Schmoopsy! I actually want to do this irl now. (with reference to your photo link!!)

Yeah I appreciate there is no info as such on it yet. I do think it would be somewhat odd for The Horde though considering that the Alliance 'Stamp' is a lion, albeit a Wind Rider isn't much different.

i think its an drop from an uldum themed raid in a future patch
    Yes I, Gwan?

I would devote my life to this game, for the chance to ride a scorpion mount tied to an upside down birthday balloon.

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    I'd buy it.
    Sad to say I would too.

Aww that's cute, haha. Made me smile.