Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkiki View Post
    ;Secondly I've had numerous problems with focus throughout the years. The moment I discover that I'm dreaming I'm finding it very hard to keep the dream together. I'm better at it now than before but there are still issues with it as I tend to get "overwhelmed" over time. I haven't found a way to keep the dream up for a very long period of time; the moment it starts to break up it WILL eventually end, no matter how much I concentrate.
    Nest time when you lucid dream, spin in a circle or try claping your hands. Also try and stay calm
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    >.> im unable to have lucid dreams like i used to, everytime i try to take control of the dream i end up waking, i really miss those days where i could do anything without consequences...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    The coolest thing to do when you have a lucid dream is fly. That or have sex with a beautiful woman..
    Or men. Never forget the wonderful men.

Deleted
    I had several lucid dreams before when i was younger, but not so many lately. I had a short one a couple of weeks ago though.

I found myself standing in my room, darker than it usually is during the night.
    My roller blind where covering the window and there was still a red dot on my wall (similar to a laser pen). I did feel somewhat uneasy, so i decided to check outside my window and i couldn't see anything and then i woke up.

Kinda creepy... :S

15+ Year Old Account
    hmm... I had those back when I was like.... 6 or something. I had a lot of dreams where I was being chased by a monster and after a couple of these dreams I was like: 'Oh, not this shit again, just stand still till it catches you and then you're awake again'. Or is that something else?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Dozens of times. I was like: lol this cant be true, then i pinch my arm and wake up

But i dont dream anymore.

Deleted
    Whats a lucid dream?

EDIT: Oh.. A dream that youre aware of you being in a dream.. sick.. I've never really had one..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    Whats a lucid dream?
    It's a dream you can control.

I'm the only one who always have lucid dreams?(mi wake up tip, is closing my eyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Or men. Never forget the wonderful men.
    or beatlyfull traps...
    Last edited by mmoc0b1442fe26; 2011-04-06 at 04:15 PM.

Ive had a few Lucid dreams.... but for the most part I just have nightmares.... and I can remember every cruel, and horrible moment of them...

The only time i've had lucid dreaming is when I went to bed with my iPod in listening to some really good music. I sleep like a rock then, and feel so refreshed and good the next morning. I wish I knew how to make them happen more often and I wish I knew more about dreaming in general.

---------- Post added 2011-06-22 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raegon7 View Post
    Ive had a few Lucid dreams.... but for the most part I just have nightmares.... and I can remember every cruel, and horrible moment of them...
    I know what you mean.... I acctually had the weirdist dream where my dad murdered me while I fought him off.... I woke up screaming in a cold sweat. It was so weird when my dad came in asking what was wrong then. I actually hesitated because of my dream then. I basically just looked at him with a blank look on my face not really knowing what to do. One of the worst dreams and overall nights of my life.

P.S. - I don't have a bad relationship with my dad or anything either, but this dream kind of came out of the blue and freaked me out. It literally felt like I was physically fighting him off me in my dream, while he was trying his hardest to hurt me.
    Last edited by Rayleigh; 2011-06-22 at 06:47 AM.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced