View Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower?

Voters
1979. This poll is closed
  • Yes I do

1,510 76.30%
  • No I don't

469 23.70%
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    We dont have a shower. We have a bath but the council suck and make us get planning permission to put a shower in. Been waiting 2 years now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    Urine is sterile, which means it is cleaner than just about anything you come into contact with.
    Hahaha sterile huh? hahaahahahahha

Have you ever heard something called "Fecal coliform" ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggan View Post
    Of course I do, it's the only time I can spin around in circles and pee with no hands.
    I loled, in school.

I could of just peed before getting into the shower and like clockwork 2-3 mins later I have to pee again. I just let it flow.

/Also Female
    Last edited by Zellery; 2011-03-17 at 07:37 AM.

I am a female, and I pee in the shower. I also aim for the drain. Not too hard, just stand over it and control the flow direction with your hips.

Peeing in the shower is good for the enviroment. Flushing wastes a lot of water, you know, and you can save it if you pee while you're washing your upper body or your hair.

Don't recommend trying to pee and wash your lower body at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post

You do know what fecal means right?

Yes, urine is sterile - this is actually pretty basic and common knowledge. Also I am unsure what the possibility of feces being present in the water you drink has to do with urine being sterile. The real question is have YOU heard of a urinary tract infection? Its what happens when your urine is for some reason not sterile, and last I checked most people have never experienced this, let alone experienced it daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    Yes, urine is sterile - this is actually pretty basic and common knowledge. Also I am unsure what the possibility of feces being present in the water you drink has to do with urine being sterile. The real question is have YOU heard of a urinary tract infection? Its what happens when your urine is for some reason not sterile, and last I checked most people have never experienced this, let alone experienced it daily.
    He thinks a fecal bacteria can come out in your urine, if you're pissing feces I think you'd have bigger concerns then what's in it at that point.

"Except in the case of a urinary tract or kidney infection, urine fresh from the urethra is sterile, devoid of any pathogens."
    sauce:
    grupthink[dot]com/answer/7219/Get_over_it_Urine_is_sterile_when_it_leaves_your_body

peeing on your feet in the shower is suppose to help with athletes foot aswell.

and if you pee in the toilet, flush then shower, you wasted the flush water compared to just peeing in the toilet. think green people.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    peeing on your feet in the shower is suppose to help with athletes foot aswell.

and if you pee in the toilet, flush then shower, you wasted the flush water compared to just peeing in the toilet. think green people.
    Pfft green, flushing then showering makes it take longer for my water temp to get just right, priorities.

I guess alot of people are just voting yes because they think that might make them cooler than me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-nBujdb4I).

But i have to say that i pee in the shower almost 3 times a week. When i wake up i always forget to empty my bladder, i drop my clothes (Epic lewt) and head to the shower. After 3 minuttes i have to pee and srsly, the toilet is like 1 meter from the shower
    So i just empty it in there (Down the drain, im not disgusting!)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Urine is indeed sterile, and peeing in the toilet and then flushing spreads a lot of bacteria around your bathroom. It all depends on how you clean it though, but no matter what if you keep your toothbrush in the same room as your toilet, there will be fecal bacteria on it unless you have some fancy sterilizing kit for it

Oh and yeah I pee in the shower, while I'm in there I save time and water! Go peeing in the shower! (honey don't look at me like that :O )
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggan View Post
    Of course I do, it's the only time I can spin around in circles and pee with no hands.
    You win, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    Now, what about if a girl tries to pee on your foot while in the shower?
    its an odd experience to say the least. and thats if you even look down to catch the stealthy devil in the act. its totally a ninja maneuver.

ignoring the fact that the words fecal and urine have nothing to do with one another... >_<

go watch some George Carlin, talking about giving his immune system a work out. if you stay germ free, how will your immune system ever learn what to kill? Rocket Surgery. get some.
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2011-03-17 at 08:14 AM.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

All of you people that pee in the shower are nuts. It's not so much about hygiene or sanitation, it's about how you treat other people. If you have a shower all to yourself, then by all means, piss to your hearts content. But if you have a spouse or otherwise, how do you think it feels when they get into the shower to "get clean" all while standing in your urine?

My god, I can't think of something more disgusting than standing in a shower where someone else urinates frequently every morning while I try and clean myself.

I have done it. Not ashamed. The feeling of relief after peeing while taking a warm shower? PRICELESS

my god, I am a not-peer-in-the-shower... and I have to say this thread made me very unhappy with the results. You people are gross!

I thought Southpark was just kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    All of you people that pee in the shower are nuts. It's not so much about hygiene or sanitation, it's about how you treat other people. If you have a shower all to yourself, then by all means, piss to your hearts content. But if you have a spouse or otherwise, how do you think it feels when they get into the shower to "get clean" all while standing in your urine?

My god, I can't think of something more disgusting than standing in a shower where someone else urinates frequently every morning while I try and clean myself.
    Well I aim for the drain

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post

Eeh, stop being such a wussie. It's all washed out with all the water and soap from your own bath. Your toilet is probably dirtier.